‘Two and a Half Men’ shooting Charlie Sheen’s funeral scene this week in L.A.

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
26.jpg

The big shots at CBS might not want to confirm reports that Charlie Sheen’s character is killed off in the season opener of Two and a Half Men, but we will.

We just received a tip confirming that the Charlie Harper funeral scene started shooting today at the WB studios. According to our source, everyone on set was asked to sign a [confidentiality] agreement, including all of the extras, many of whom were suppose to be Charlie’s ex-girlfriends as reported.

When asked if Ashton Kutcher was on set our source wouldn’t say, again stressing how serious the producers are about keeping the plot a secret. We also asked if the they could confirm they were actually shooting the scene, not just rehearsing (the show usually films in front of an audience on Fridays), and they did indicate that filming was taking place today (sans an audience).

Tomorrow’s shoot is expected to continue in front of a studio audience as usual. Though tickets to tomorrow’s show will be hard to come by, free tickets for future episodes can be ordered via TVTickets.com. And though the WB Studio Tour definitely didn’t passing through the Two and a Half Men set today, we have had lots of readers spot celebs on the WB backlot recently. (Blake Lively was just spotted yesterday!) A few people have even sent us exclusive photos of props and sets being built which were taken on studio tours, which cost only $49. To buy tickets, check out WarnerBros.com.

Two and a Half Men returns on September 19.

Well Season 9 Episode 1 of the new show aired tonight. Anyone watch it (I have it down but didn't watch yet).

What's the verdict?

-

I watched it.....the funeral scene was funny...they did have alot of them women who played his g/f's there....and you find out that his mom is putting the condo up for sale. They have 3 suprise guests who come by to take a look at the condo to see of they want to buy it. One of them kinda threw me for a loop, as I had only remembered him as a serious actor, that I forgot he had a comedy show on and was quite funny. They had some serious moments, broken up by comedy, and Ashton's first appearance was a lil suprising.....and he decided to pull a nudie bit towards the end of the show!!

Well......it's just 1 episode. He seemed to act as his character of Kelso from "That 70's Show", as that is what I got the feel of where he was going. Once the hype wears off, it may have a chance......IF they decide to allow it to run at least a full season.....and then decide after that if they want to renew it for another.

I did watch the Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen later on that night, which was quite funny....and a few of the comedians did go quite far, but his ending monologue seemed almost like a rant.....and when everyone was cheering him.....it seemed as if they were wanting him to succeed during this next chance.

*** Warning! Contains many Spoilers ***

Seen your reply in the morning rtm, but thought I would go catch the show before reading. :)

Just watched it now and time did fly by. I personally didn't enjoy the show much. The funeral scene was funny, alot of familiar faces of Sheens GF's. For once I'm going to miss Chelsea's happy moods. Oh other than two extremely hot chicks I got to see Ashton Kutcher naked twice? :eyebrow:

He did fit in well though to be honest. I was suprised when I saw him outside the door and then when Charlie Sheens ashes came flying out the pot and all over the floor... lol

I will give it a chance, I wasn't that impressed, as rtm says its the first episode so will give it abit of time.

I dont know why but my mind keeps telling me, maybe they will bring Charlie back? If so, how will he fill in, other than being some sort of ghost. :whacko:

Got me thinking on how Rose explained that Charlie was hit by an oncoming train, putting aside all the comedy, I keep telling myself maybe Rose was the one who pushed him towards the train, because she caught Charlie showering with another women after they got married?

I dont know, but just watching it now, this is what I have to say. :)

Also reminds me, Charlies body wasn't actually shown? so was that really Charlie in the coffin..? Even now he COULD still be bought back, but who knows if he ever will come in to terms with the director again.

Last edited:
Back