123 movies issues?

Jamthedon

I'm running the latest version of iptv player on whoosh build and can't get 123 movies to work? Is everyone else having the same problem, and can anyone advise where else to watch movies on demand. Thanks in advance.

Mines ok, use movie night, yify, vumoo movies 4k , watch series,
When did you last run an update, I did mine this evening, 142 something, sure there was an 06 or 07 somewhere in there lol

R.T.F.I

When the link box comes up. have you tried different links as not all the links work ?

Mines working ok, I sometimes have others not working such as watchseries but almost always fixes itself within 24 hours or the next time I do an update whichever comes first. Keep trying will probably just sort itself out

You're not alone, I've had a few people whom I set boxes up for state they can't get anything on 123 movies, and I've had issues - at the moment if I choose Movies the only category I get is All but then I get 'no items to display'

Its happening on kodi too
UK isps are getting forced to block 123 movies so its a cat and mouse game of changing URLs to unblocked ones
Don't think you can change the URL that IPTV player uses though

I am on KC in Hull and although they are a crappy ISP they dont block access to streaming and torrent sites like BT do.

123 movies seems fine for me today.Just watched Rogue One earlier.

Back