19.2e

Right, I'm gonna treat myself to a DiSEqC Switch from ebay and see how I go.
Prepare for another barrage of questions when it arrives!
Thanks to all for your help today.
One final query, when I get set up and am at the point of adding a Euro line, will this conflict with my existing cline for Sky(which I will retain as long as BT Sports is available).
I have two clines on the box at the moment, but I was under the impression that the 2nd line would only kick in if the first went down.
If I added a third line, how would the box know that it wasn't just a back up?
Or would I have to set up a 2nd cam and align the new(euro) line with that?
I'm using wooshbuild, by the way.
Cheers again.

Right, I'm gonna treat myself to a DiSEqC Switch from ebay and see how I go.
Prepare for another barrage of questions when it arrives!
Thanks to all for your help today.
One final query, when I get set up and am at the point of adding a Euro line, will this conflict with my existing cline for Sky(which I will retain as long as BT Sports is available).
I have two clines on the box at the moment, but I was under the impression that the 2nd line would only kick in if the first went down.
If I added a third line, how would the box know that it wasn't just a back up?
Or would I have to set up a 2nd cam and align the new(euro) line with that?
I'm using wooshbuild, by the way.
Cheers again.
As Janso said, It won't make any difference, a Eurosub covers 28E as well,
For now you could try a free line from here - http://cccam-free.com/ and test it here first to see if it's working, if it goes green it's working - https://www.testious.com/ NEVER TEST YOUR OWN LINE HERE AS IT COULD BE COPIED.
it's a while since i tried these but they worked on most satellites and lasted for a day or 2.

Last edited:
First of all I'd try and do a channel scan to make sure you actually can get a signal for these satellites because my signal meter shows a strong signal no matter what satellite I have my tuner set up to look for but it's actually the signal for 28.2E.

You don't need to delete the UK bouquets if you're wanting to use that, just set one tuner to whatever other satellite you're after (think you're limited to one with your setup). Then you need to download that program I mentioned. Not really sure how that works though for other channel lists as I've only ever used it for sky bouquets on my old enigma1 box so can't help you there unfortunately. But yeah you'll need a Euro sub - though there's also free to air channels you'll pick up if you can scan them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Janso i have scanned 19.2E using a service scan using automatic and it picks up 100+ channels I done a manual scan but picked up just 13

Attachments

• IMG_0738.JPG
    IMG_0738.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0739.JPG
    IMG_0739.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 88
Are these channels available on German sky? As I tried scanning at random satellites to see if it did work and I just got loads of UK channels come up.

As Janso said, It won't make any difference, a Eurosub covers 28E as well,
For now you could try a free line from here - http://cccam-free.com/ and test it here first to see if it's working, if it goes green if it's working - https://www.testious.com/ NEVER test your own line here as it could be copied,
it's a while since i tried these but they worked on most satellites and lasted for a day or 2.
Right. Didn't know that a euro sub covered 28.2 as well. Handy in case 28.2 ever springs to life again.
Are Euro lines generally pricier than than stand alone Sky lines and if so, roughly to what extent?

Not sure at all mate, how do I check that? I keep getting a error when I select a channel but :/ any ideas? @wooshman @Janso

If you're getting an error then it doesn't look encouraging.

Right. Didn't know that a euro sub covered 28.2 as well. Handy in case 28.2 ever springs to life again.
Are Euro lines generally pricier than than stand alone Sky lines and if so, roughly to what extent?

They're dearer yes, if I were you I'd pay month to month (usually €15 or something like that) until you find one you're happy with.

Not sure at all mate, how do I check that? I keep getting a error when I select a channel but :/ any ideas? @wooshman @Janso

They're dearer yes, if I were you I'd pay month to month (usually €15 or something like that) until you find one you're happy with.

nah mate it was happing last night when i was messing around i just done a reslash now i have openatv 6. WTF! is this any good for what we are trying to do here haha. need to get wooshbuild back on haha.

Can get lots of free to air stuff but nothing sports wise. Not bad tho. I'll keep at it & see what happens may have to go down this IPTV route and fish around

What are you using just now? IPTV wise?

usi

Free to air German/European stuff? By 'can get' do you mean it's scanned? As if it's scanned, a euro line will open it.

My iptv at the moment is shite, just using it up until it runs out then gonna look elsewhere. Fortunately I have cable too.

Free to air German/European stuff? By 'can get' do you mean it's scanned? As if it's scanned, a euro line will open it.

My iptv at the moment is shite, just using it up until it runs out then gonna look elsewhere. Fortunately I have cable too.

No mate all the UK stuff like all the CBS and everything lile that

Yeah sounds like you're not picking up Astra 1 stuff. It'll just be stuff that's in the same frequencies as what's on Astra 1 as they're what you're scanning but cos your dish is pointing at 28.2E it picks up the channels on these frequencies from that satellite instead.

Or something like that. [emoji23]

Yeah sounds like you're not picking up Astra 1 stuff. It'll just be stuff that's in the same frequencies as what's on Astra 1 as they're what you're scanning but cos your dish is pointing at 28.2E it picks up the channels on these frequencies from that satellite instead.

thats a nightmare, looks like it's a IPTV solution for now then. If I can find a stable one. I only have 10Mb average on a good Day and about 7-8 at all times so am gonna struggle there my ping is about 38.

I am up shit creek!

gs a

I've moved my standard sly dish to 19.2 in the UK, I first added a channel list in to my v8s which a friend gave me ( I can supply this if anybody wants it). I then selected a German channel which wasn't premium and then headed for the ladder. I managed to just adjust the 2 bolts that allows it to turn left and right. slowly looking in to the dish I moved the dish to my left until a picture came on. I then got myself a cline from here and went to see the sport channels. what I found some worked and some said no signal. I decided to tighten the bolts and then un do the up and down bolts, by tilting up ever so slightly I got the lot. hope this helps some people as I cut my arms to bits in the rose bushes during this process.

What kind of sports channels do you get? And how much of it can be found in English?

What kind of sports channels do you get? And how much of it can be found in English?

Back