19.2e

How easy was it for you to align your dish to 19.2? Any tips, did you need to point it up slightly too? Considering doing it this weekend.

http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-19.2E_eng.php (Ctrl + F in Chrome 'Pay Per View') might be useful to you.

Yeah it just as easy as finding Astra 28.2,
Yeah also it needed to be moved up slightly, best tip I can offer is get a sat finder, I got 1 from maplins awhile ago to align 28.2 it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How easy was it for you to align your dish to 19.2? Any tips, did you need to point it up slightly too? Considering doing it this weekend.

http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-19.2E_eng.php (Ctrl + F in Chrome 'Pay Per View') might be useful to you.

first thing to do is to put the channel list on your box (ive got one if you PM me) then what I did was select German general channels and the first on that list is a non premium channel which comes up with "NO Signal" on the screen. leave it on that channel ( I was using the tv in the bedroom so I could see the screen whilst moving the dish ). un loosen the 2 screws which allow the dish to go left or right. if looking in to the dish start to move it to your left ( where the screw was it moved about a centimeter and the picture came on. don't fully tighten it , go get yourself a euro sub test ( I can recommend a guy on here ). once your line is in start looking at the sports Spanish channels and German sports. most work but some need to fine tweek your dish left or right abit. when I was sure this was the best spot I tightened the bolts. then just by pushing the dish slightly upwards I got it spot on.

the channel list I got has favorites of uk channels which obviously wont work now you have moved the dish

hope any of this helps and if you want the list I used just ask ;)

first thing to do is to put the channel list on your box (ive got one if you PM me) then what I did was select German general channels and the first on that list is a non premium channel which comes up with "NO Signal" on the screen. leave it on that channel ( I was using the tv in the bedroom so I could see the screen whilst moving the dish ). un loosen the 2 screws which allow the dish to go left or right. if looking in to the dish start to move it to your left ( where the screw was it moved about a centimeter and the picture came on. don't fully tighten it , go get yourself a euro sub test ( I can recommend a guy on here ). once your line is in start looking at the sports Spanish channels and German sports. most work but some need to fine tweek your dish left or right abit. when I was sure this was the best spot I tightened the bolts. then just by pushing the dish slightly upwards I got it spot on.

the channel list I got has favorites of uk channels which obviously wont work now you have moved the dish

hope any of this helps and if you want the list I used just ask ;)

Thanks gioroo and djkross. I'll give it a go soon, just bracing myself for some funny looks from the neighbours. A channel list would be very helpful mainly for Eurosport HD then changing the audio to English. No cable in my area yet.

hi guys,

having read through mostly all of these posts, i have been give a cline to use however, when i tuned in my vu ultimo to pickup 19.2e i get all of the premium channels. i can get nickelodeon on the mtv network provider but as for sly im not getting any :/ could the cline be the problem and is there a proper test line (free) that i can use to see if i can pick up sly channels?

cheers

cammy

hi guys,

having read through mostly all of these posts, i have been give a cline to use however, when i tuned in my vu ultimo to pickup 19.2e i get all of the premium channels. i can get nickelodeon on the mtv network provider but as for sly im not getting any :/ could the cline be the problem and is there a proper test line (free) that i can use to see if i can pick up sly channels?

cheers

cammy
All the sky channels are off.

Last edited:
Mike142-- He's talking about 19.2e not 28.2e.
If after scanning on 19.2e you may get lots of "no name" channels---check in those for sky.de but you should also find some just labelled sky.
Reaper.

Main sky channels are discovery, nat geo, movies and a few others kids mainly. If they are not clearing it's a line issue.

thanks for replies people.

ive just came across some naughty channels that work ie brazzers, hustler and vivid lol

as for the blank channels are they labelled as "." under the vu ultimo? if so, then i get service not found. as for provider names....theres a hell of alot. im also getting some channels in 13.0e but not many. this might sound like a daft question but is it possible to pickup both 19e and 13e?

as for the test cline from the link above what should i receive from it? will this unlock the sly channels?

as for signal im getting snr:91% and agc:79% on 19.2e and snr:83 and agc 79% on 13.0e is this enough to get all channels?

does anyone have a list for all english channels for bouquet?

cheers

ok update...

i tried the test line from link and it seems that it is the cline thats the problem. i am getting the sly channels under the sly provider name so its working ok so far.

can i ask or pm someone regarding price for this? what is the going rate for a these lines? are the free lines only usuable for several days?

this might also be a stupid question but is there an epg guide that substitutes for the german one? and if so how to configure it :)

your help is appreciated so thanks in advance!

cheers

Free line will last a few hours, if not a day! I got 12 months for £30. Just hope it lasts (guy seem really decent).

ok update...

i tried the test line from link and it seems that it is the cline thats the problem. i am getting the sly channels under the sly provider name so its working ok so far.

can i ask or pm someone regarding price for this? what is the going rate for a these lines? are the free lines only usuable for several days?

this might also be a stupid question but is there an epg guide that substitutes for the german one? and if so how to configure it :)

your help is appreciated so thanks in advance!

cheers
if you were getting adult channels from the first line then it's working so you shouldn't need another one, you can give it to me if you don't want it.

Last edited:
hi guys,

is there a way to convert the german epg to english? ive tried to install opkg but im not sure what to do from there :/ im using vu ultimo :)

@djkross is this the going rate for a foreign cline? i take it fleabay is not the way to go?

cheers

hi guys,

is there a way to convert the german epg to english? ive tried to install opkg but im not sure what to do from there :/ im using vu ultimo :)

@djkross is this the going rate for a foreign cline? i take it fleabay is not the way to go?

cheers

That's what I paid, also I'm going to look for English EPG translator didn't know there was one.

hi guys,

cheers

That's what I paid, also I'm going to look for English EPG translator didn't know there was one.

Tip for finding sat if you are moving from say 28e to 19e
1) Find the difference in magnetic bearing using dish pointer on web
2) use a piece of paper to find the circumference of the sat mounting bar
3) then calculate difference in bearing between the 2 sats divided by 360 times by circumference
This will then tell you how many millimetres clockwise the dish needs to be rotated
You need to work to good accuracy (with in half mm) so use a fine tipped marker to mark the dish position on the mount pole before the move measure say 2.5 mm (depends on your calculation) mark again and rotate to this position. The dish will also need to be pointed more upwards. Look at the way your dish pivots and do similar calculation the movement should again be only a few mm

Tip for finding sat if you are moving from say 28e to 19e
1) Find the difference in magnetic bearing using dish pointer on web
2) use a piece of paper to find the circumference of the sat mounting bar
3) then calculate difference in bearing between the 2 sats divided by 360 times by circumference
This will then tell you how many millimetres clockwise the dish needs to be rotated
You need to work to good accuracy (with in half mm) so use a fine tipped marker to mark the dish position on the mount pole before the move measure say 2.5 mm (depends on your calculation) mark again and rotate to this position. The dish will also need to be pointed more upwards. Look at the way your dish pivots and do similar calculation the movement should again be only a few mm

That sounds like rocket science to most people Dave :grin:

I like to think I'm pretty clever but that's gone way over my head [emoji23]

If I was doing this I'd probably load a channel list for the sat then just prat about with the dish until I got a picture

ive used this file but not sure how to set this up regarding the translator...can someone shed some light on it :)

cheers

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-subtitleplayer_2.52_mipsel.ipk.zip
    172.1 KB · Views: 30
apologies for duplicate post....not sure what happened so ive amended this and the other with a dot :)

Last edited:
Also there is a strongest transponder for each sat on the web so set your box up to that Freq to start with and tweak to max signal. No need for equipment . I have to say my dishes are on a balcony so quite easy for me

Back