2 boxes bricked in a few days!!

buckley99

On sunday night I downloaded and installed the channel list from ajsat as I have done for the last couple of years....then on restart the dreaded LOAD appeared on the display, with no R232 cable I just bit the bullet and ordered a new box, a nice shiny V7 arrived so I went about setting it up, latest firmware, cccam all ok then downloaded ajsats file again just incase the previous one was corrupt, SAME F*CKING thing on my new V7...sweet jesus what the F*ck is going on??

Now u can buy a cable and fix both u could also make your own list up as it is a good thing to learn your self.

Seen the AJ list been quoted a couple of times for causing this.
Personally always use CWAITES list after I had a problem with the AJ list.

Are you saying you downloaded AJ's list over the net direct to the box ?

Or did you load it by USB in the usual way.

USB both times, formatted USB drive and downloaded fresh copy on the new box and same thing happened.

Last edited:
I think what alcable was letting you know is that on newer boxes you have the facility to download
a channel list direct to the box over the net.

You shouldn't need AJ's anymore.

Thanks lads, I have used the direct download on the box, but just seen that AJ had a newer list out.
Hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone else, maybe use the direct download on the box incase there may be a problem with the AJ file.

Thanks lads, I have used the direct download on the box, but just seen that AJ had a newer list out.
Hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone else, maybe use the direct download on the box incase there may be a problem with the AJ file.

just a quick one how do you direct download to box i have a open box v8s

If you only flashed TP.dbs and now it wont boot try using X_Lan Tool to connect to the box and flash another TP

I have had this happen a few times

Back