2 different lines glitching at the same time tonight on darts

crow

hi
got 2 box's with totaly different lines on them
1 downstairs 1 up
1 line was a lot more than the other one ,cheeper one at only 5.99
they both were freezing at the exact time,which was a lot tonight on the darts channel
are these lines comeing from the same place? with them freezing at the exact time
and is it worth messing about with expensive lines as a 5.99 one does the exact same job?
cheers

If two different lines coming from different places are freezing at the same time on different boxes then I would look at your internet or rather your router

---------- Post Merged at 08:42 PM ----------

but bare in mind you get what you pay for, cheap lines are in my mind a false economy.

It's that old saying! You get what you pay for! £5.99 is very very cheap and by the sounds of it a big pile of something smelly!

I completely agree with n1cks21 cheap lines are false economy. Pay a bit more for a reliable line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just rang my mate who is on the same line as my one downstairs and his was freezing at the same time

is it possible they are all coming from the same person/server with different host names ports usernames and passwords ?
not sure how it works
cheers

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 PM ----------

wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, you could do a dns/ip trace

i have two, one more than twice the price of the other, they both go back to the same source.

what do you recomend to do dns trace to check mate
cheers

curious if both are on same internet provider from same locality or another area.?

I was told in a pm ages ago that over half the providers of lines on here are just resellers.
Open your lines in a text editor on a pc and look at the server name - although the lines are from different sources, they are probably for the same server.
This is a good way to check who is bull$hitting when you get a test line and they claim they have their own server ;-)

Cheap lines are not the answer to a good veiwing experience.
Maybe a cheap line and an expensive line run in oscam would work.

curious if both are on same internet provider from same locality or another area.?

I was told in a pm ages ago that over half the providers of lines on here are just resellers.
Open your lines in a text editor on a pc and look at the server name - although the lines are from different sources, they are probably for the same server.
This is a good way to check who is bull$hitting when you get a test line and they claim they have their own server ;-)

I was told the very same mate, hence the reason i have never bought a line from here. But to be fair who can you trust!!

Back