2 lines 1 h2h

KDMann

Hi,

I have been told if i want my sly line on the H2H aswell as my Vermin line i need to have Vermin as Mgcamd & sly as CCcam

Everytime i select cam 2 to be CCcam and exit it turns cam 2 into no cam.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Now i have rebooted box and the numbers go from -00- to -49- then to -99- and then back to -00- !! any suggestions?

Ftp in and remove last edit box should reboot... as for line they both would need to be eithe set for mgcamd or cccam once you have that put both in same file set cam as needed. Leaving cam 2 as no cam

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ftp in and remove last edit box should reboot... as for line they both would need to be eithe set for mgcamd or cccam once you have that put both in same file set cam as needed. Leaving cam 2 as no cam

So put the both in the Newcamd.list file but one as N: and on line underneath put the other a C: ?

As for my booting issue i am using dsayers build and selected the slyk skin. I went into extra.xml file and changed the slyk logo via the panel number and since then the box wont boot. If i delete the extras.xml file it boots again, Any suggestions on this?

No both would need to be CWS, N or C.... just ftp back in and change the edits back

Both need to start "CWS" in newcamd.list or "C" or "N" in ccam.cfg

You can't simply change the letters etc you need to check with your line provider.

Whoever told you that is wrong - I have both my Sly and Virmin lines in mgcamd format working perfect.

Whoever told you that is wrong - I have both my Sly and Virmin lines in mgcamd format working perfect.

I'm not sure if that was a reply to nickyd186 but he's right some do use different ports for mgcamd and cccam.

I had a vm nline that wouldn't work in CCcam.cfg starting with N: but my sly line worked in both formats. Dangerous did a post a while ago saying his provider has given him 2 formats for his line with different ports one for N the other for CWS.

The only reason I found out my vm line wouldn't work in CCcam.cfg is because I was trying vi4e2 that at the time didn't support mgcamd.

I'm not sure if that was a reply to nickyd186 but he's right some do use different ports for mgcamd and cccam.

No, it was a reply to the op who posted he was told that he could not have both a sly line and virmin line in mgcamd format

Last edited:

I had a vm nline that wouldn't work in CCcam.cfg starting with N: but my sly line worked in both formats. Dangerous did a post a while ago saying his provider has given him 2 formats for his line with different ports one for N the other for CWS.

The only reason I found out my vm line wouldn't work in CCcam.cfg is because I was trying vi4e2 that at the time didn't support mgcamd.
its common now mate this is why people go wrong there as for nlines and any other lines try to change to cws = XXX and
so on when ports are different

Back