2 new baby corn snakes & a photo of Gizmo the Cham

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Unfortunatly the shop has now had to close :( so we popped in there yesterday and came out with 2 new corns, Not sure if we keeping both as 1 of my sons friends wants one, so for now her is a couple of photos of them both. Whilst i had the phone on me i took a couple of new piccies of our Chameleon Gizmo - who seems to be constantly growing :)

enjoy :)
988.jpg

989.jpg

990.jpg

991.jpg

Gizzy
992.jpg

993.jpg

thanks! yh bit of a story but.Shop had to close and when we asked about the other snakes that were left got told various lines, so we had to hunt them down. Anyways georges friend had one of them ( as he did promise she could have one) but we managed to locate the other corn that WAS in the shop, paid a higher price for it BUT its at home with us now and in good hands. Was a nightmare of a few days with George worrying about its whereabouts, what happened to it and who was going to look after it properly. Never seen an 18 yr old so het up about something like that, good in a way but very stressful.
Still as said we have 2 corns and his friend has the other one, so all going to be fed and looked after properly :)

Back