2 V8S's and they both scramble when connected to the router at the same time

shaun69

Right first of all I'm new to this and to the setting up of the V8S's so here goes, bought two boxes from the same supplier and set up in different rooms and when I connect them both to the router at the same time it causes both of them to scramble at regular intervals. when i disconnect one of them the other one works with no problems....think it maybe something to do with the IP settings but everything looks OK to me but that's not to say I may be missing something.

Yeah your connection ain't multiroom enabled! You need another connection unfortunately again to have both boxes running

It should be as i had them off the same supplier, is there anything I can do at my end?

---------- Post Merged at 06:29 PM ----------

both on separate Ethernet cables into the router

and yes they both have gifts

---------- Post Merged at 06:33 PM ----------

does this need to be completed by the supplier?

He should of put a separate line in both as one might of been for someone else so multiroom shudnt be an issue

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ----------

Have you checked if it online if it thru ccamm

does it make a difference if they are both coming from the same IP address?

---------- Post Merged at 06:42 PM ----------

check in that section and it is online then goes to login every few seconds

It might be your Internet mate if it going to login it could be a server end problem try a test line then you will no for sure if it is your end or not

tested another line and all is ok, just looked at setting in ccamm and both cant stay on together as one is online and the other goes to logon

Back