2Openboxes V8s

keb669

Hi Folks
At present I'm testing out a line with the view to purchase. The line is Multichannel. The problem I 'm having at present (Can't get hold of supplier at present might still be at work) is that one TV is giving me all Channels no problem. But the other TV won't connect to Gold and BT Sport1 HD. Gold +1 and BT Sport 2 HD is fine. Anyone heard of this problem. I've tried re booting, uninstallinig line and reinstalling. Still no luck
Any help greatly appreciated Thanks keb669

Have you tried updating the channel list on the box? Before doing this make sure you clear any old channel lists, then reload

You have an out of date channel list on that box.
Update with latest list from cdub74 or the OTA channel from server.

Hi tried updating Channel list from AJSat.co Before updating cleared old list still no luck

---------- Post Merged at 07:01 PM ----------

Where do I go to get latest list from cdub74. Thanks

Hi tried updating Channel list from AJSat.co Before updating cleared old list still no luck

---------- Post Merged at 07:01 PM ----------

Where do I go to get latest list from cdub74. Thanks

Look in skybox sticky section and channel list feb/mar/apr.
Post is done by cdub74 and download latest list.
Don't forget to reformat usb before download.

is their a issue with these boxes at the mo everyone seems to be having problems

No more than usual.
Most faults reported on these boxes are caused by people not reading up on them and not reformatting USB's before downloading or by using a different channel list than the one most people tend to favour and which has proved most reliable.

Regarding my issue with having a problem getting certain channels. My last post I stated that I was trying out a test line multiroom. The problem was that one Openbox situated in the bedroom picked up all channels okay. The second box (both V8s) which is in the front room failed to unscramble SKY1, GOLD, and BT SP[ORT1 HD.1 I have updated channel list to no avail. However if reset box to wipe off all channels and do a complete satellite rescan, as we know the channels come out all over the place with many duplicates. From that point if I install my test line from my supplier I have no problems getting Gold, BT Sport 1 HD, and Sky 1. As soon as update my channel list I loose those channels (scrambled) even if I install my New Camd file before or even after my update Channel list Can't work this one out Any guys out there know what the problem is
Many thanks keb669

Keb669.....Load both boxes with the same channel list and same line.
Run one box at a time and check differences on channels.
Switch the location of the boxes and recheck the channels.
Are the faults the same in one location or on one box ?

Hi the faults are on one box the same box all the time. However I have noticed in both boxes the TP list numbers are different the frequency for Gold seems to be in 57 in the other box still the same frequency Gold is in 56 if that means anything. thanks Can I load Channel list from one box to the other using USB.

Back