360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

axxxo

VIP Member
679.jpg

SoulHeaven Logic-sunrise and Librasoft are pleased to introduce a new software design that allows you to patch yourself all your games easily protected AP25. For the occasion, as our famous software Waves 360 Patcher becomes 360 Games Patcher. The software automatically detects if your game is protected AP25, and offers one-click to patch it to make it operational on your dashboard. ATTENTION: We will select the correct version of dashboard so that your backup is functioning properly. Work now:
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - NFS Hot Pursuit - Modern Warefare 2 - COD Black OPS - Halo Reach - Fable 3​
New in this version:​
★ Added ability to drag and drop the iso ★ Add function check areas AP25 ★ Activation international fashion (Adding English) ★ Added translation file ★ Patch burning function New in this version:
★ Added check for AP25 12611 and 1625 ★ Added Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German

CAUTION:
It will select the correct version of dashboard so that your backup is functioning properly. From the Dashboard 13,599, a 1.91 + firmware LT is necessary to launch your games AP25. Dashboard for a lower firmware LT + 1.0, 1.1 or 1.9 is sufficient
:download3:

[HIDE]DOWNLOAD[/HIDE]

!!!!USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON FOR LINK TO DOWNLOAD
PRESSE LE BOUTONMERCI POUR LIEN POUR TÉLÉCHARGER
ПРЕСС СПАСИБО ЗА КНОПКА ссылку для загрузки

thanks button.jpg

If you cannot see the "Thanks" button you are not logged in or you are a new registered member and must introduce yourself in the introductory thread to gain the privilege to do so. More information HERE if you are having any problems

Last edited:
Is this a completely different animal than AGBX??, is this something that I need to worry about?? sorry for the stupid question

Nope, nothing to worry about at all wheelo.
I would only use this proggy myself for offline use if i was patching a game to a different wave to use on a different dashboard versions.
Im also waiting on a response from soulheaven from where he is getting the ap2.5 patches from as i think they differ from the ones that abgx use.
If thats the case i would be weary about using it at all.
Ive seen a mention of russian ap2.5 patches so waiting to find out a bit more about it myself.
I havent been let down by abgx yet so we'll see about this one...

i just patchd cod black ops and then ran it in agb360

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 29 20.58.gif
    ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 29 20.58.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply Axxxo, I'll stick with AGBX, I am staying offline anyhow (y)

Here is the response
Commentaire ajouté le : Mercredi 29 Juin 2011, 21:03:31

731.jpg

732.jpg

733.jpg

AXXXO: Hi SoulHeaven, thanks for another great release.
Are these ap2.5 patches the same as what abgx uses or are these patches extracted by your own team?
If these patches differ from the abgx database, are they considered 'live safe' ?

Response from SoulHeaven:

This is patchs calculated from dae table and the ISO you put in software. Result is near from abgx one, but is different by the angle value.
Abgx one, propose hardcoded value and always the same response.
Patchs from 360 Games Patcher propose different angle value at each generation, based on a delta of 2°. It reasonable to think that send back not always same angle values is safer than unique hard coded one.
in this way, these patch should be safe on xbox live. Take care of the ISO you use, this is the only thing.

Patchs are safer than the first release of russian patchs which were incompleted

Basically the arguement so to speak about these patches and the ones used by abgx is that abgx patches return the same response but these patches angles have different values so they say they are as safe if not safer to use on live... :dunno:

i just patchd cod black ops and the ran it in agb360

Check if your XEX CRC matches with those shown here
Code:
http://abgx360.net/verified.php?f=name&q=black+ops

Or copy the iso and run one through this program and see what happens and let us know :)

thanks one mate :grin: i like this

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

:thanks:

j0hner if your looking for the download you have to click the THANKS button found at the bottom of the first post :)

will new members signing up please read forum rules regarding posts of just "thanks",

we have thank buttons under a post if you wish to thank someone.

if your looking to make a first post to download something try introducing yourself in the new members intro thread, posts of thanks are deleted and post count taken.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can someone help me . I patched it and when I try to burn it, it say inset media .. I kept on putting and replacing new media like 10 times. it does not want to detect the melody / banana/ affa discs.

Is the xbox not detecting the discs or your burner?
Verbatim is the recommended media to use for backups.

I got this message during installation. What does this mean?

Thanks

---------------------------
Installation
Echec de l'ouverture du fichier
C:\Users\tronix\AppData\Local\Temp\WD_28CA.tmp\INSTALL.ZIP. L'installation est abandonnée.
OK

:laughing:

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

just wanna say ive used the older versions of this, and it works like a champ!

No undertaker you still can't download your obviously not reading forum rules or the PM I've just sent you and the one yee would have got from admin.

you have to make a post before you can thank a post which in turn will let you download (feel like a parrot now, cause posted this a few posts up)

try introducing yourself in new members thread, were most people start, and stop posting thanks, still can't download.

http://www.techkings.org/new-member-please-introduce-yourself-here/

I got this message during installation. What does this mean?

Thanks

Installation
Echec de l'ouverture du fichier
C:\Users\tronix\AppData\Local\Temp\WD_28CA.tmp\INSTALL.ZIP. L'installation est abandonnée.
OK

Failed to open file for some reason.
Download and save the winrar file again. extract and save to your desktop. run as administrator to install and make sure you have an internet connection. switch off your antivirus and firewall if you have problems after that.
Ive just ran the setup again and it works fine for me on windows 7.

@metrobronco and @feras, why would you want the older version when this version does just the same but better and with more options??? The whole reason why there is redirects in the other threads, to keep people up to date!

Nice, gotta test this one out if I could get f3ar and portal2 to work(have them on pc but couch co-op would be fun and I dont want to update my xbox)

Back