360 Waves Patcher (Beta) V2.1.2

axxxo

VIP Member
Hello everyone, and a little update of 360 Waves Patcher again. Still in Beta, the menu this time, a refontre code for optimization and adding support for new Waves 8 and 9. This software allows you a very simple way to patch your isos in another wave to make it work properly on your Xbox 360 drive flashed if it is not up to date iXtreme level. As usual you can get the software at the following address: http://www.librasoft.fr/360WavesPatcher/
Thank you not to download it elsewhere on this link, as otherwise the installation errors change versions.

taken from logic-sunrise and translated with google translate so dont blame me if it looks weird :)
I managed to ask soulheaven (the creator of 360 waves patcher) about the program and he assured me that it will be released in english in the official version.
axxxo
Commentaire ajouté le : Lundi 08 Novembre 2010, 20:13:32​
Comment added on: Monday, November 8, 2010, 8:13:32 p.m.

will the final release be in english also?​
What does "conserver la mise a jour" mean?​
The installation gives an english option but the program itself is still in french.​
Thanks​

SoulHeaven
Commentaire ajouté le : Lundi 08 Novembre 2010, 20:28:54​
Comment added on: Monday, November 8, 2010, 8:28:54 p.m.

av-314.jpg

Hello,

Yes for the moment (during the beta) only the french is supported.​

For the final version, I will active the multi-language.​

Your option means that you keep the update on the DVD.​
In consequence, the bug of the update loop will never occur again.​

axxxo
Commentaire ajouté le : Lundi 08 Novembre 2010, 20:48:09​
Comment added on: Monday, November 8, 2010, 8:48:09 p.m.

Excellent, so to keep the update on the disc i just tick the box for that option?​

SoulHeaven
Commentaire ajouté le : Lundi 08 Novembre 2010, 21:30:20​
Comment added on: Monday, November 8, 2010, 9:30:20 p.m.

av-314.jpg

EXACTLY
smile.gif

A neat new option in this version is that it can keep the update on the disk preventing the game from getting caught in the update loop that the previous waves patcher would leave you with when patching an iso.

Another great option is that it can change a wave of an iso and also change it back which i had asked SoulHeaven also earlier this year sometime, he sais he would look into it for his next version and well it looks like he did:)

Looking forward to the final version and a big thanks to SoulHeaven!!!

Capture.JPG

Thanks for finding it.
Will it make work Fable 3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and the newest games on the kinect dashboard?

Short answer....No it wont.
With the new AP2.5 ,waves are just besides the point.
Read through more of the xbox 360 section to find out more.
Ive put as much info as possible with all the crap filtered out that youll get elsewhere in here as i can so if you need to ask more by all means ask away and if there's anything else you dont understand i or someone else will do our best to let you know!
If you have used LT before you will already know that it will boot any wave.
AP2.5 games are different hence the new LT+ firmware that was just released.

Back