3pm football kick off

no1dad

This topic has proberly already been discussed sorry about that I am wanting to watch the Man U vs crystal palace match at 3oclock but it isn't televised could someone tell me what stream u use or how to get it thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as you said, it has been asked, and answered many times, with many different suggestions. rrad through the posts for a suggestion that suits you !

I pay additional for an iptv subscription which I have found to be very good !! others use nbc password log ins, read the previous posts and lets hope that Wednesday night was a mere blip in this far too long running saga of good team gone bad !

PM Waldo on here for details on IPTV mate. Wazza needs benching today.

Thank you everyone and yes just because he is the captain doesn't mean he has to play martial up front great signing so far, league cup but premier and champions main aim now, bit game next tue

as you said, it has been asked, and answered many times, with many different suggestions. rrad through the posts for a suggestion that suits you !

I pay additional for an iptv subscription which I have found to be very good !! others use nbc password log ins, read the previous posts and lets hope that Wednesday night was a mere blip in this far too long running saga of good team gone bad !

Up the Boro

Waldo176 - although I haven't been able to get hold of him today.

ruya is amazing..... i pay £19 a month for the complete ruya package....sounds a lot but i think its worth is just for the fact you get every single premier league game... aswell as all the other channels..perfect for when i have an early night and wanna watch sumthing on sly. :) they got an addon for the zgemma but personally i deleted mine and prefer to watch it on kodi on the firestick :grin:

If you want to watch the footie on your zgemma I recommend Ruya IPTV, great little plug in. However if you are looking for more than just that i recommenr Offside Streams. This is fantastic for sports and other live TV from across the globe but you can ony get this for Kodi or directly on your laptop. I have been told you can put this in zgemma but never been able to work out how yet!!

I only really want to watch the Man U games that isn't broadcasted

Anyone know how to get RUYA plugin wanting to watch 3 o clock football? I have tried the sportsmania app on kodi and it keeps crashing my zgemma box for some reason and just stays in setup without doing anything

Anyone know how to get RUYA plugin wanting to watch 3 o clock football? I have tried the sportsmania app on kodi and it keeps crashing my zgemma box for some reason and just stays in setup without doing anything

You need a us cable login - no monthly cost, all us channels, all prem games live in HD. Comcast xfinity for example.

Back