4k plex server?

Bow1987

Sorry if its in the wrong section but do plex servers have 4k content on? Is it a thing? If so any recommendations, thanks.

4k Plex servers are a thing (not for live content).

The main issue will be your internet speed. Depending on how the host has encoded the file you will probably need an internet speed of 75-100 Mbps to direct play from the server. Less than that and you'll need to transcode, in which case you'd be better off with a remux Blu-ray file.

I'll PM you a link where you can find some 4k servers.

The main issue will be your internet speed. Depending on how the host has encoded the file you will probably need an internet speed of 75-100 Mbps to direct play from the server. Less than that and you'll need to transcode, in which case you'd be better off with a remux Blu-ray file.

Could I have the link too please?

definately possible to do 4k live. i know that for a fact.

it wont be true 4k , pretty much the same as 1080p isnt true 1080p on iptv but you can certainly tell the difference from 1080p 50fps streams.

had some sportv2 portugal streams the other day to test and they were spot on.

Could i trybthis link also please :0)

Back