1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

60 days in jail

Discussion in 'Whats on TV' started by Gnr75, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Gnr75

Gnr75 Registered

Just started watching this, an American law enforcement officer is drafting in regular members of the public to go undercover in jail to help from be out why the system isn't working.
    I'm only 1 and half episodes in but enjoying it.

2. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

Down the two seasons of it
    it was alright. It was the same thing every week

Almost fight almost fight

3. Gnr75

Gnr75 Registered

ah, cheers.
    i will persevere with it, once I start watching a series, I struggle to leave it unfinished.
    I curious to see how the teacher gets through it, he seemed to be in trouble the second he entered the pod.

4. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

It is worth a watch yea
    the setup is crazy like, drugs fights and let on their own for 23 hours a day
    it's was never going to be good

5. gibbletts

gibbletts TK Veteran

Season 1 was pretty good but I only managed the first couple of season 2 was a bit samey. The dude who was a security guard and wanted to be a prison guard was totally delusional.

6. Gnr75

Gnr75 Registered

I have been looking for a decent prison style Tv show ever since OZ finished.
    i can't get into orange is the new black, and Prison break lost its appeal after they broke out.

7. Wentworth is good [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Gnr75

Gnr75 Registered

Cheers
    will check it out.
    im watching 60 days on Kodi, don't think I could handle the ads if I had to watch it in real time, even now there is too much preview and catch-up material.

9. Codine

Codine Registered

I've been watching the season that's on now, didn't even know their was other seasons. Might be worth watching.

This season thats on at the moment seems pretty good tho. But, if they've done other seasons surely the prison officer(s) must know whats going on and they must be playing ignorant for the TV show surely.

10. Gnr75

Gnr75 Registered

Yeah, I was thinking that myself, as soon as a production crew enter the facility, the guards will be thinking that something is going on.

on another note, there is no way that I would volunteer to enter a program like this.
    one indiscretion inside and you run the risk of becoming a true convict or worse, injured by other inmates.

11. satcore2

satcore2 Registered

its so so good

12. Boxing24

Boxing24 Registered

Sheriff Jamey Noel of Clark County, Indiana has devised an unprecedented program to root out crime and corruption in his jail.

13. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

Just seen sessions 3 has started

14. goose1

goose1 Guest

seen that 60 days in im sute that nate in season 2 goes in longer

15. maddad

maddad Forum Supporter

season 3 is on now. Moved to Atlanta

16. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

Seen it