60 days in jail

Gnr75

Just started watching this, an American law enforcement officer is drafting in regular members of the public to go undercover in jail to help from be out why the system isn't working.
I'm only 1 and half episodes in but enjoying it.

Down the two seasons of it
it was alright. It was the same thing every week

Almost fight almost fight

ah, cheers.
i will persevere with it, once I start watching a series, I struggle to leave it unfinished.
I curious to see how the teacher gets through it, he seemed to be in trouble the second he entered the pod.

It is worth a watch yea
the setup is crazy like, drugs fights and let on their own for 23 hours a day
it's was never going to be good

Season 1 was pretty good but I only managed the first couple of season 2 was a bit samey. The dude who was a security guard and wanted to be a prison guard was totally delusional.

I have been looking for a decent prison style Tv show ever since OZ finished.
i can't get into orange is the new black, and Prison break lost its appeal after they broke out.

Cheers
will check it out.
im watching 60 days on Kodi, don't think I could handle the ads if I had to watch it in real time, even now there is too much preview and catch-up material.

I've been watching the season that's on now, didn't even know their was other seasons. Might be worth watching.

This season thats on at the moment seems pretty good tho. But, if they've done other seasons surely the prison officer(s) must know whats going on and they must be playing ignorant for the TV show surely.

Yeah, I was thinking that myself, as soon as a production crew enter the facility, the guards will be thinking that something is going on.

on another note, there is no way that I would volunteer to enter a program like this.
one indiscretion inside and you run the risk of becoming a true convict or worse, injured by other inmates.

Sheriff Jamey Noel of Clark County, Indiana has devised an unprecedented program to root out crime and corruption in his jail.

seen that 60 days in im sute that nate in season 2 goes in longer

could you ever see a show like this above in uk be funny as owt

Back