7 Day EPG?

Monster87

Hello guys I've browsed a few threads on here and have seen a few conflicting posts. Can anyone tell me the latest way to install the 7 day EPG to my openbox?

---------- Post Merged at 01:58 PM ----------

Sorry guys I totally miss worded that I mean the best way to setup the recording on the 7 day EPG. Also how big are the files for arguments sake if I were to record a hour show? Thanks

About one GB per one hour recording,use a 64 GB usb in the port of the box and you will be able to record,i have not had an openbox for a couple of years but i dont remember being able to set it to record using the epg guide but i may be wrong there

Thanks just checking you're around about right :) I have another question. I've got a Open Box setup in my bedroom I'm going to get a zgemma fully loaded downstairs. Would having 2 different gift providers conflict things?

The answer to that is no,check with your existing provider if your current line is mulitroom enabled so you can use that on both boxes,if not i can give you my providers details or post in the request a server section and be ready for a rush of people wanting to be your friend and most have only been on the forum for a few months and in a couple of cases a few weeks

Sorry guys I totally miss worded that I mean the best way to setup the recording on the 7 day EPG. Also how big are the files for arguments sake if I were to record a hour show? Thanks

I have just got an Openbox V8S. I am using the Internet EPG and I have been recording programmes directly from it. The only problem is that there appears to be a time bug on this EPG. The work around is toast the system time one hour back then you just look for the programme you want to record and in my case it has always worked.

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 PM ----------

toast the system!! I meant to say "..to set the system"

The answer to that is no,check with your existing provider if your current line is mulitroom enabled so you can use that on both boxes,if not i can give you my providers details or post in the request a server section and be ready for a rush of people wanting to be your friend and most have only been on the forum for a few months and in a couple of cases a few weeks

Go on then pal? I'll check it out.

Back