A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) on mystarview

thekiddy

Hey guys like I said previously the some persons or competitors are being bad sports! The website is down due to a dos attact

Doing a dos attack on a forum! Come on get a grip

Is the site a threat??

Also who ever is posing as me using kiddy2 or what ever on forums come on mate get a grip!
Atleast your spelling and grammar is better than mine!

dont take it personally i think a few forums were got at a while ago,your just the new kid on the block lol.

Hey guys like I said previously the some persons or competitors are being bad sports! The website is down due to a dos attact

Doing a dos attack on a forum! Come on get a grip

Is the site a threat??

Also who ever is posing as me using kiddy2 or what ever on forums come on mate get a grip!
Atleast your spelling and grammar is better than mine!

Funny you say that, last night i read you where doing upgrading works on your forum, which is it your doing upgrading or what, or is this another excuse you have drummed up for the sympathy vote , and as you have so many names as the kiddy all over the forum especially on DK who is to know who is who with you.

Come on guys. I know starview had some issues in the past but they seem to getting there act to gether. I know other fourms have been hacked apps and items delete. I think all forums need to look out.

so kiddy your saying the sv website was attacked? thats very low m8 lol
maybe whoever attacked you, wants all those £25 & £45 subs from your piggybank lol
dont keep them under your bed mate, cos thats where they will look first lol

Back