A simple question for The Kiddy

1030bob

Hi
Just wondered if you could update us hd combo owners regards when or if we can expect any new firmware to get us up and running again,as i myself are looking forward to watching the football like i used to.
thanks for looking
1030bob

dont think we will get an answer but if anyone from starview is reading these posts yes or no would be a great help to all who have the HD BOX

Agreed ! Don't even need a specific date. Yes or No will suffice (for now :whistling:) But got a strong feeling even if we do finally get an update, It will not go smoothly, going off other threads.
Thinking about going down the sat route with my HD combo instead.

hd box

yes i agree theres no telling how long the hd box is going to be off and the football starts next week.so sat side may be the best option.

The questions for thekiddy are pilling up and I dont remember seeing any recent post from thekiddy either.

IMO better to just go on the sat side. I cant see the SV HD combo being any better than the SV 6/7 in terms of the service you get. It'll be like trying to improve on something thats already broken and hasn't been fixed, at which point there is no point in upgrading.

*This post is based on the experiences of users which I have been reading here in the SV section*

Back