ABM folders

Irenec

Not sure where this should go, I hope I'm in the right place, can anyone tell me how to get rid of these folders please, I'm running Wooshbuild with Chabs SkyQ skin and ABM
Thanks
20161215_080946.jpg

Hi Willo, the Graphical EPG settings show bouquets on launch is set to no, is that what you mean ?

Thanks

Yes, that's what I meant. So you get that screen just by pressing EPG? Has it done that since you set it up or only since you faffed with something?

That's the screen I get pressing TV I just changed to ABM from E2 yesterday and that's when it changed.

Why did you change from e2 to ABM?
Also when you press TV with e2 installed it brings up the bouquets list so what's different?

I seem to get the regional picons only on ABM that's why I changed, I didn't get the folders with E2 wee I don't think I did it
Thanks

Ok thanks to both of you my memory must be playing tricks on me, probably an age thing :)
Cheers
Irene

---------- Post Merged at 10:28 AM ----------

Sorry one more thing, when I move down the bouquets I get to around the 10th one and then move to other bouquets the picon stays the same, hopefully the pics explain better than I can
This is the Sports picon before moving down the channels
20161215_103003.jpg
This is after moving down bouquets
20161215_101926.jpg
Thanks
Irene

Attachments

• 20161215_102147.jpg
    20161215_102147.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Sorry Irene, I'm not running Woosh or Chab's SkyQ at the moment so don't really know.
I'll install it and have a go when my missus stops nagging me to do Christmas stuff! :bang head:

Oh Willo, you shouldn't have to be nagged......... Ho Ho Ho, but I know how she feels.
Irene

---------- Post Merged at 02:38 PM ----------

Update, if I restart the box they bouquets picons go back to normal but only until I scroll down them again :(

Irene

Well, that's one solution I suppose :whistling: I hope your wife nags you from now till Christmas Eve :damn:

Cheers

Back