mondouble

Hello i will be glad to ear from real Mag 's user a documented answer
I wonder :
if i own the server info: http://xxxx.yyyyyyy:8000/c
user name nnnnnnnnnnnn
& password mmmmmmmm
may i obtain through the inner (embeded ) portal
the m3u files with epg without using the mac address
can this be donne directly or with use of xtream editor?
best regards(

Hello mate :)
I'm not sure whether it may be possible because Stalker uses XMLTV format for defining EPG. M3u can be used to import channels urls. If i can ask why do you need it? Maybe we can invent a better way to do your idea :)

i am very pleased and intressed by your job enhancing the mag fonctionnality - its a quite good product but not as finished as it could be!
one thing for exemple very awfull :you are choosing a tv canal through the list of the stalker portal and you can see that (exemple)
you have 30 pages of channels : you cannot skip from page to page quickly : you have to go pressing channel by channel and the last channel of the page load the next page !
(i know that you can remind or write the number of the channel...but...) perhaps i miss somethig
as soon as i receive a new (ordered mag 322 i will try your addons-i think ihave to load before the last official release
regards and thanks for your job

sorry i find how to go page after page by the arrows under App and TV on the remote.. i am sure looking silly but if anyone knows a true user manual i will suscribe to
regards

Okay, no problem :) If you use 2.19.00 please flash patch 1. And if you need to know anything please tell :)

Hello
i just need info before going to prepare a just delivred mag322
1)correct me if steps are wrong
2)i will update to the last official infomir system firmware 2.20.07r2-324
3) prepare usb stick and mag322 first directory
4) copy in mag322 directory bootstrap 322 alone
and 2.18.26-beta-250 18 Sep 2018
or direct 2.19.00-patch1 30 Sep 2018 assuming it own s all past needed software update?
into the stick the soft has to be put as zip or developed into mag322 directory ?
and can we understand that each new update will overwrite the old one onto this directory?
sorry i i look silly but do not want crash the box
thanks for your job and help

I really understand you mate, i had the same feelings when starting developing ;)
  • Yes, do update to 2.20.07r2
  • Yes, prepare usb, first partition and FAT32 filesystem used, mag322 directory at root of pendrive
  • Download imageupdate 2.19.00-release 29 Sep 2018 (not patch1 ! )
  • It should be directly into mag322 directory, without any archives and other stuff, the file name must be imageupdate
  • About overwriting, could you describe me more what do you mean? I can't understand.
  • If flashing 2.19.00-release version has been done well, do flashing patch1. But not by bootloader! Run script by SSH, both files must be at the same directory at USB stick connected to MAG322.
Thank you for interesting my project :)

if i understood : i have to download firmware_mag322 135mb (witch is the 2.19.00-release 29 Sep 2018) and rename it as imageupdate on the mag322 directory at root of pendrive?

Flash patch 1, it fixes this issue. It happens because I've made a mistake when changing localization files of embedded portal.

If you've seen a blue splash screen when booting, it means that image has been flashed successfully.

What's pink screen? There should be a blue screen with Infomir logo and your STB when booting. There weren't any errors when compiling.

Could you send me a video how does the booting execute? Have you flashed patch properly?

Back