Access scheduled recordings in wooshbuild v7

poal98

Hi,
I'm finally getting on well with this zgemma h5.2 tc and i noticed that if i click on the button file list on the remote to check the registrations in the window that pop up there are also other tabs like scheduled,deleted, download,purchased (photo in attached). In my case i would like to go on the tab scheduled so I can see all the scheduled recordings but i can't find a way to go on that tab. I tried with the skip forward button but it doesn't work. So how can i access that tab? I'm currently on the wooshbuild v7.

Attachments

• IMG_20180310_125009.jpg
    IMG_20180310_125009.jpg
    860.6 KB · Views: 23
The tabs are cosmetic but you can get to the list of scheduled recordings in two ways

Press the Timer button will display a list of scheduled recordings or press the menu button and then select Timers -> Timers, if you want to see your list of autotimers (series links) then select Autotimers instead of timers when on the Timers menu

The tabs are cosmetic but you can get to the list of scheduled recordings in two ways

Press the Timer button will display a list of scheduled recordings or press the menu button and then select Timers -> Timers, if you want to see your list of autotimers (series links) then select Autotimers instead of timers when on the Timers menu
oh ok thanks but can you tell me the difference between normal record and seriel links because in both cases after i press on one of those options when i click on edit timer they are both on repeating recording just once so i have to edit it manually... Also I noticed that when i turn the decoder on if i press the bottom arrow on the remote to see the channel list I don't see the selected channel (the channel that is on on that moment) so i would like that when i click the arrow button on the list need to be selected the channel that is on. I mention that I selected a precise channel that need to be run on startup so i don't know if it's a bug of the build because when i click on the bottom arrow it shows me the bouquet of the channel that was selected before i turned off (put in standby) the box.
Anyway once the box is on if I change the channel and i click on the bottom arrow button the channel selected is shown (that's why i don't know if it's a bug)

If memory serves me right, If you go to epg, high light the program you want to record, Seleting 'Add Timer' should record it as one off recording, 'Add Autotimer' will record it every week but you can change the frequency on the next screen.

If you want to edit or delete Autotimers (series link) then you do so by going to the autotimers page as described in my last post

If memory serves me right, If you go to epg, high light the program you want to record, Seleting 'Add Timer' should record it as one off recording, 'Add Autotimer' will record it every week but you can change the frequency on the next screen.

If you want to edit or delete Autotimers (series link) then you do so by going to the autotimers page as described in my last post
Do you also know how to add picons eventually in the box? Because i've download a zip of picons and i would like to install them in the box but i don't know in what path of the decoder should I copy them. And also what should i do once I have copied them in the box to let the box associate them to the channels?

there are downloadable picons available if you press the green button twice on the remote to take you to the 'downthloadable plugins' list and then select picons.

If you want to install ones you have downloaded on computer, extract the zip file, does it contain an ipk file or picons folder?

If it contains the picons folder then just copy the folder and its contents onto your boxes usb stick
If the zip contains an ipk file, copy this to the usb stick on the box and then press the blue button on remote, highlight plugins on the left and then select ipk installer from the right hand side.

there are downloadable picons available if you press the green button twice on the remote to take you to the 'downthloadable plugins' list and then select picons.

If you want to install ones you have downloaded on computer, extract the zip file, does it contain an ipk file or picons folder?

If it contains the picons folder then just copy the folder and its contents onto your boxes usb stick
If the zip contains an ipk file, copy this to the usb stick on the box and then press the blue button on remote, highlight plugins on the left and then select ipk installer from the right hand side.
no it is a folder with only .png files that are all the picons

ok just copy the png files to the picon folder on the usb stick, open file explorer on computer and click on network link on the left. You should then see your box listed, double click on the box and then 'Harddisk'. If you don't see a picon folder then create one and then copy all of the png files into that folder.

ok after that it will be updated automatically? Or will i need to use a plugin to update them from the folder (so that they will all be associated to the right channels)?

you select the show via the epg so it knows what channel to record on, if you select autotimer, the next screen gives you various options, ie by default it will record once a week, on the day it was on when you set it, but you can change this or disable all together so it records on any day of the week that its on.

not sure if this will help you, I used to include this with zgemma boxes I set up for people:

There are a number of methods to record TV.

1. To record the current show being watched press the record button (red circle) on the remote and highlight the desired option on the menu that appears by pressing the respective number on the remote.

2. Press the EPG button on the remote to get the TV Guide up. Browse the channels and see what shows are on using the arrow keys on the remote. You can use the <PREV> and <NEXT> buttons on the remote to change the current ‘bouquet’ or channel category. Highlight the show you wish to record and press the record button on your remote. Select ‘Record’ from the sub menu to record the show once or select ‘Record series’ to record the series (series link). Note that series link this way only records episodes on that day of the week so no good for recording shows like the soaps that are on more than once a week or that are on different days from week to week.

3. To record a series that is on different days of the week such as the soaps then press the EPG button on the remote to get the TV Guide up and browse the TV guide as mention above. Highlight the program you wish to record and press the RED button on your remote. Now you have a page of options that can be changed.

Match title: Normally you don’t need to change this as it’s the show title that is being recorded

Exact match : Again this should be left checked normally

Match Timespan: If the show is normally on about the same time of day then leave this checked but if the time that the show is on varies then uncheck this by highlighting it and press the OK button on your remote.

Only on Weekday: Uncheck this by highlighting it and pressing the OK button on your remote if the show is on more than once a week, ie the soaps or can be shown on different days from week to week.

Only on service: this should not need changing

Now press the GREEN button on your remote and you will have another page of options, these shouldn’t need changing so just press the GREEN button on the remote again and then the Exit button on your remote to return to TV. You may see an information message telling you how many planned recordings there are this week.

you select the show via the epg so it knows what channel to record on, if you select autotimer, the next screen gives you various options, ie by default it will record once a week, on the day it was on when you set it, but you can change this or disable all together so it records on any day of the week that its on.
Ok really appreciate your help thanks and about the picons once copied in the "picon" folder do I need to update them in some way maybe with a plugin the let the box recognize them and associate them to the channels?

no the picon should show, you might have to change channel to see them appear in the info bar, if you want them in the epg then you need to change epg settings

no the picon should show, you might have to change channel to see them appear in the info bar, if you want them in the epg then you need to change epg settings
i followed your steps and i created a folder called "picon" with the picons inside but unfortunately even after i restarted the decoder still they don't get recognized from the channels... Please let me know if you know another way to let the box recognize them

and what skin are you using?

Press Menu -and select Setup -> EPG -> Graphical InfobarEPG settings and set Service Title mode to Picon and service name.

and what skin are you using?

Press Menu -and select Setup -> EPG -> Graphical InfobarEPG settings and set Service Title mode to Picon and service name.
The skin is called skywb . Yeah I tried that but still not seeing any picon.
In the downloadable plugins there are two different picons extension . One is called picon manager and the other one picon updater.

I dont know if this is the same for cable boxes but are the picons not pre-installed on Wb. I know they are for sat.
If you press green > red > picons are there any to remove first.
Then can you download any from the downloadable plugins or try again with the ones you downloaded

Back