Add M3U to Bouquet on Zgemma Star H2

First, I apologize if this in the wrong section, not sure if I should post under IPTV or ZGEMMA.

I am really keen to add some M3U or M3U8 links in my bouquet so that I can access directly from bouquet without having to use an independent viewer or other IPTV software.

I have tried a number of methods, none of which will work:

1. E-Channelizer, a link appears in the bouquet but when I click on it, the wheel of death comes up, my Zgemma Star H2 hangs and I have to switch off box & power back on
  2. m2b ipk plugin. Again, it creates an entry in my bouquet list but when I click on it, it is empty, nothing plays.
I have followed instructions but can't seem to load m3u links into Zgemma (OpenATV 6.1) so that they show in bouquets and play. I am not looking for an IPTV service package, all I would like to do is load 10 to 15 m3u to my bouquet (these are boring links like some live stream news networks)

I would really appreciate some guidance on how this can be done. Many thanks,

Google
M3u to enigma2

Copy what it gives you to a text or xml editor
And save it as
userbouquet.IPTV.tv

Reboot box
And it will appear

If you are using abm, make sure set abm to keep that bouquet

Thanks but I'm struggling to follow. I Googled, found a site that converts m3u to some other script, opened a txt editor, pasted and name saved as you stated. I'm not even sure that is what you were suggesting, but from there I didn't know where to save it so took a chance and saved in etc, enigma 2. Rebooted but nothing showing in bouquets.

Do you happen to have a link to "an idiots guide"? I have never done this before so I need somewhere I can follow a step by step process. I have spent hours trying to find a solution but what I have tried doesn't work and the others seem to be more for those wanting a pay IPTV service. Many thanks.

Code:
https://iptv-freelinks.blogspot.com/p/converter-m3u-to-enigma2.html

Try that, not a guide but a convertor

Code:
https://iptv-freelinks.blogspot.com/p/converter-m3u-to-enigma2.html

Try that, not a guide but a convertor
Thanks. The link you provided is different to the one I used but it does the same thing, converts an m3u line to enigma 2. So I have the same result as previous. I then opened notepad, pasted the enigma 2 line & saved as userbouquet.IPTV.tv. I then FTP'd that to etc, enigma 2, rebooted and nothing in my bouquets. Either I am saving in the wrong place, or have missed something else. It can't be this difficult, I read others seem to be able to do this at ease but I can't find any detailed methods. I think I am going to give this a miss, but thanks anyway.

Okay, so I redid this and rebooted. Now I can see the m3u file in the bouquet, e.g. MadNews. But when I click on it, the "think wheel" starts spinning for about 5 seconds and then freezes. The entire box locks up and I have to power off and on again. So yes it is there, but clicking on it locks up the box, requiring reboot. Anyway, I'm giving up on this one, too complex for my limited skills.

Back