Adding clines to your OpenBox s9 / s10

bobby123

TECHKINGS RESIDENT
For those of you who for one reason or another, are experiancing difficulties adding clines, I have put together this basic tutorial showing how to add clines.

First download the attached test cccam.cfg file at the bottom of this page.
Once unzipped open the file and overwrite the test clines with your own active clines, then save the changes.

Now add the cccam.cfg file to a USB Stick, do not zip the file, add it as is.
Then place the USB Stick that contains the cccam.cfg file, into the USB connector at the rear of the receiver.

Now goto Menu -> Network Local Settings and select CCcam Plug Setting and click the OK button
ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 14 20.45.gif
Now select Update Files by USB and click the OK button.
ScreenHunter_02 Sep. 14 20.46.gif
Now select CCcam,cfg [CCcam Plug] and click the OK button, you should then see a check mark or tick appear, indicating you have selected the file, if there is no tick shown, then you have not selected anything, and nothing will be installed.

ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 14 20.47.gif
If there is no tick displayed, select CCcam,cfg [CCcam Plug] and click the OK button
ScreenHunter_05 Sep. 14 20.49.gif
Once the tick is displayed, click the Yellow button.
Now select CCcam Plug Setting and click the OK button.
ScreenHunter_06 Sep. 14 20.50.gif
Now select option 1 .. CCcam.cfg and click the OK button.
ScreenHunter_07 Sep. 14 20.52.gif
Now highlight each cline you wish to activate, by clicking the OK button, a tick will appear next to each cline you have activated.

ScreenHunter_08 Sep. 14 20.53.gif

Finally check your Network Settings are configured correctly.

ScreenHunter_09 Sep. 14 20.54.gif
If your router supports DHCP turn it ON and click Apply.
If your router do not support DHCP you will be required to set it up manually, click Apply once you have set it up correctly
ScreenHunter_10 Sep. 14 20.55.gif
Now reboot your receiver, and if all is okay, you may start viewing channels

CCcam

Attachments

• CCcam.zip
    180 bytes · Views: 1,801
Thank you ....................

Me too here, very newb to openbox S10, in fact I got it just couple of days back, really I am completely lost with this sharing protocol settings, really what you did by this post, is that you offered something very simple and amazing for people like me and those experts as well, I appreciate it so much, I read many instructions posts over the net, and in all those posts, people who wrote them, thought all users are experts. (y)

But still I need you to clear to me one more thing, you said after over writing, we should not unzip the file to USB, in the other hand, according the small sharing protocol settings manuals coming with the receiver package, it says the CCcam.cfg file to be saved as or in wordpad file (Am I wrong?). By the way, could you please also post a picture (Sample One) to show how the right file looking like (wordpad or other), sorry for this very beginning request but as I said very clear above, I am new to this and want to learn. :bye:

I have arranged CCcam.cfg file with C lines only after testing them on cardsharing.info, and follow up your instructions to update by USB, all went fine and it being read, after I boot my receiver (Openbox S10) non of my hotbird 13 E is opening, then I returned back to Manage config files ===== CCcam cfg, to see the status of the selected lines, I found them keep changing of the status between OFFLINE to LOGIN and not going to online status at any moment !!!!!!!!! could you please help on this? or tell me what other values to be checked in order to have the right sharing protocol settings ............... thank you.

having problems setting up my openbox s10, when all info entered i keep getting offline in the '' manage cccam.cfg'' section, anyone help ???

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

hi ahmed, im currenlty having the same problem as you had, how did you resolve the OFFLINE/LOGIN problem. thanks for any info .

hi guys i am new to this forum. I recently bought an openbox S10 receiver but do not know how to add c line to box. Please help.

Go to imaspammer dot com, and you are done .......................

Yes I did solved the problem, ignore all these things of c lines, n lines and whatever cold newcamd, after you flash your receiver with updated software (some people getting ready, some they have to update the software) if you go to menu then network, you will find the option of REMOVED if you click this one, nothing there, but space to enter your REMOVED active code then click OK, if all went al right then enjoy watching encrypted channels no exception, I know what in your mind now, you say what the hell is REMOVED active code and where to purchase this 10 digit active code, me too was having this question, the funny part in all forums is that everybody not giving complete detailed information, they keep some part like it's a holy secret, any how I surfed the net and found the answer to my question on the link below, and now I am done with this funny part, yes true I small money for the active code, but I got is all channels opening no exception no hang or any other bullshit, beside while changing channels it need just one second for picture to appear like you are watching FTA satellite channels, hope I gave complete simple answer and I didn't act like a master that everybody has to pray for him, thank you and good luck. iwontdoitagain dot com, you know I can't post a link ...................

having problems setting up my openbox s10, when all info entered i keep getting offline in the '' manage cccam.cfg'' section, anyone help ???

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

hi ahmed, im currenlty having the same problem as you had, how did you resolve the OFFLINE/LOGIN problem. thanks for any info .

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you think we put in place the link restriction for a laugh?

It is there to tell a member they can't post links....

Going around the solution by posting DOT will place you in the same place as a spammer, do it again and you will be treated as a spammer.

Hi guys,

I've been having the same problem of the server not connecting ie alternating login and offline. Tried another line and it connected so i'm puzzled as to why the first didn't work...

Is it worth upgrading the firmware on the box (is an openbox S11 by the way)

Cheers

I had trouble putting in cline manually because it wouldnt recognize password with , in it. Had to make a file on usb stick then flah it.

Works a treat on a s10.
followed tutorial to the book and went in first time and connected after reboot just switch ur box of at rear and reboot after 10 seconds....;)

firmware hds2 dump 6/10/2011 includes channel list
set up on usals.
1.1 dish 0.1 lnb
box pid 10aa original box
hope this helps

This is a great place to start for noobs to the Openbox. Following the tutorial to the letter should give the required results, like it did for me.

how come i cnt download this file dude

as per email and forum rules and pm from admin you need to make a first post to download and posts of thanks don't count and are deleted.

Try introducing yourself in the new member intro section here, always a good place to start

hi to all,
i am a newbie here ,I AM LEARNING ABOUT CCCAM,I JUST BOUGHT OPENBOX S10 I WANT TO LOAD CCCAM ACCOTUN VIA USB,PLS HELP ME ON HOW TO OVERWRITE THE CCCAM .CFG. AFTER UNZIPP

Back