Adding clines to your OpenBox s9 / s10

theres only line saying test cline do i just overwrite it with cline or other stuff as well such as host or passwords

why cannot download the file?

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

why you do not have permission to access this page.??
this forum spinning on IE9,script problem.i think google adsense bring to spin ie

Can tou tell how goes the clinenes ex

C: host user password port deskeys
or
C: Clines host user paswword port deskeys
or
????
My problen is that

Now reading..../Cccam
No new account found
Read all finished

Thank you
I''ll appeciated
Rodrigo

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

I have notice when you add a new account then write NEW account find, That is resolved but inthe CCcam configutation say login an then offline on and on, Do i missing something. Does the DNS secundary goes 000.000.000.000 or I have to write the same as DNS primary.

Thanks again!
Rodrigo

host C: server.daydns.tv 13500 bobby123 bobby456 no
port 13500

user bobby123

password bobby456 no

Last edited:
Thanks Guys, just got my s10 box, added the c line , saved, and rebooted. Once it started up i could access the channels.

I added my c line manually, but if you have a usb disk/key, then just create a empty file called "CCcam.cfg"
add the following example line.

C: SERVERNAME PORT_NUMBER USERNAME PASSWORD
i.e.
C: testserver.here.com 14000 testuser testpassword

Then save the file, connect the usb to the s10, then under the cccam section , load the cccam.cfg from the usb drive/stick.

HTH

Looking to add more clines to my openbox s-9. Goes offline after a minute or so. Hope new clines may resolve this issue.

my openbox s11 hd box keeps saying cccam not found

i have just purchased a cline off the net i was wondering how to add it to my openbox s11 hd box they send me a file which i can open on wordpad how to i add this to the openbox via usb

Thank you for your help this will work on s12 s well is that correct

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

rename file to ccam.cfg

then upload to box

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

rename file to ccam.cfg then upload to the box via usb then go to ccam section of box and place a tick near your line.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

let me know how you got on

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

i have just purchased a cline off the net i was wondering how to add it to my openbox s11 hd box they send me a file which i can open on wordpad how to i add this to the openbox via usb

see my post

Back