Adding clines to your OpenBox s9 / s10

hi need urgent help putting a new line on my s12 i have the line but dont know how to install it i have download the tutorial link but cant edit the test lines

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

hi having a problem here i have entered my cline and its saying offline/login have i been riped off guys?

Hi there, please bear with me as I am new to this. I have just bought (May/2012) an openbox s9 from Hong Kong, which isn't a clone (98F2). I attempted to imput a 24hr c line tester manually, but with no joy. A friend of mine confirmed that the c line tester worked on his same piece of equipment, therefore I think the firmware needs up grading. The version I have @ moment is: C2HS2-11-08-24:0679CMT. I am placing this post to enable for me to download the cccam.cfg from the first pag​e to see whether this makes any improvement.

Hi I am a newbie and has just purchased a Openbox s9 HD pvr with version C2HS2-11-08-24:0679CMT.
I have scanned and downloaded all the channels from Astra 2 (28.2 degree east). But need help setting the network to get some pp channels to work..:binoculars:
Thanks..

Tried but no new account found... and even all other cline always offline..ticked but no results.
How I know that I am connected to the internet/server ?

have you connectd your lan network cable and set dhcp to on over write CCcam config in first post with your cline

Last edited:
I have followed the tutorial instructions with my new c lines (test lines) and am getting the offline/login status all the time. I tried the same process a few days ago with a different test c line and it worked fine. Have I missed something, or is there a problem with my network status. If it is the network, what do I do to rectify the problem?

Any suggestions would be gratefully received as my partner is going stir crazy without the History channel!!! (Sad I know:nerd:)

Hi everyone, used the tut here. now online, all the channels listed but not receiving a signal. was receiving signal before. Ant ideas how to resolve this would be appreciated?

im trying to get my openbox to work but having problems accessing the channels that i actually want, any help would be appreciated.

One thing I learnt yesturday after being given a test line, is that the format must be
a uppercase C: or the openbox will say no new account found.

Back