Adding clines to your OpenBox s9 / s10

hi guys,

i too am new to the forum and share the dramas others are having setting up their boxes.
i purchased a s10 to replace a Strong receiver - dish currently set to get Optus D2/ku in Australia.
Now having set up the box Im struggling setting up my test cline and wish to tune into my FTA channels on Optus D2/ku?
What is required to access the sat and how do i activate my test cline?

sorry but im a true novice to clines and wish to access FTA channels in mpeg 4 on the s10... thanks

Hi have you tried google sometimes there are tutorials there that could help

Last edited:
thanxs for the help

thanxs for the help

First download the attached test cccam.cfg file at the bottom of this page.
Once unzipped open the file and overwrite the test clines with your own active clines, then save the changes.

Now add the cccam.cfg file to a USB Stick, do not zip the file, add it as is.
Then place the USB Stick that contains the cccam.cfg file, into the USB connector at the rear of the receiver.

Now goto Menu -> Network Local Settings and select CCcam Plug Setting and click the OK button
View attachment 2788
Now select Update Files by USB and click the OK button.
View attachment 2789
Now select CCcam,cfg [CCcam Plug] and click the OK button, you should then see a check mark or tick appear, indicating you have selected the file, if there is no tick shown, then you have not selected anything, and nothing will be installed.

View attachment 2790
If there is no tick displayed, select CCcam,cfg [CCcam Plug] and click the OK button
View attachment 2791
Once the tick is displayed, click the Yellow button.
Now select CCcam Plug Setting and click the OK button.
View attachment 2792
Now select option 1 .. CCcam.cfg and click the OK button.
View attachment 2793
Now highlight each cline you wish to activate, by clicking the OK button, a tick will appear next to each cline you have activated.

View attachment 2794

Finally check your Network Settings are configured correctly.

View attachment 2795
If your router supports DHCP turn it ON and click Apply.
If your router do not support DHCP you will be required to set it up manually, click Apply once you have set it up correctly
View attachment 2796
Now reboot your receiver, and if all is okay, you may start viewing channels

CCcam[/QUOTE]

A (possibly) very dumb question. Will this procedure work with a brand new openbox s12? Or will I need to update the firmware?

Hi I am also having great difficulty loading a cline any help would be really appreciated. I tried copying line onto a usb but it won`t load I may need another file (firmware). I also successfully loaded the line manually as a mgcam but still won`t work, is there a difference between a cline and a mgam ????

great tutorial although im new to this found it help full untill get to know all the in and out of this and get it working i know im in the right place to start cheers

I cannot download this, it says you do not have the right permissions to download, please help :)

Cline is online but

Hi i followed the tutorial is can see the Cline online but when I do a blind scan on the second box I don't see the paid channels

The server is on openbox s10 and the client is openbox x5

hi there all am new here Ive lQQked it to so much so i start here i can't unscramble most channels i need a bit of help am going to start with the Cline witch i think is my biggest problem if anyone get help

From the remote control, go to Menu -> Network Local Setting -> CCcam Plug Setting.
Under CCcam Plug Setting, choose ‘Update Files By USB’.
When prompted for Add Update Files, choose CCcam.cfg CCcam Plug followed by Read (Yellow button) press.
Then, go to Manage Config Files -> Highlight CCcam.cfg and press OK
By now you should see the cline server, click Active (Green button) to activate it so that they are online connected to card sharing server and reboot box

I'm new to clines as well. What exactly are we viewing after flashing with active clines, and where (sat, online, etc.)? I know how to check clines for validity, and flash them to the receiver, etc., not sure where to find good ones, mind you, but I don't know what we are tuning into, so to speak. Could somebody please enlighten me? the discussions are somewhat confusing for newbies (kind of advanced).

Back