Adding iplayer etc?

Foxspeed

Hi all,
I'm still running my zGemma h2s box with Wooshbuild so only get Freeview channels. I would like to know if I can add any other media such as iplayer etc and if so, where do I find and add them? We do have a smart tv but find it's quite slow and cumbersome to use.
Thanks for any help and yes I would like IPTV but unsure about monthly subscriptions to a reliable source!
Paul.

There is the e2iplayer which should be in plugins mate if not press green to download plugins then extensions and look for e2iplayer (iptv player)

Thanks for the swift reply, I have e2iplayer already there which I didn't know about! I see there are a few movie add ons too but a lot of them seem to be dead links, can you recommend any good ones or being a Chelsea fan you might know of a decent football add on, (I'm dirty Leeds)! :-D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    457.1 KB · Views: 12
I use iptv for football sly movies sly sports bt sports mate for 3pm ko and ifollow streams for championship mate if you go to software manager by pressing blue then update software the e2iplayer should updat

Sorry, just seen that, my current one is 2019. 02. 12. 02 I know theres a more recent update, but this one is working fine.

Last edited:
I somehow managed to lose it but then got it back again. Anyway, it looks like its version 2018.11.16.02
I suppose for watching live football on the channels you stated, I will need to sort out a monthly/annual subscription?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    411 KB · Views: 5
E2i player is only really good for movies and tv shows, not so good for live sporting events, sometimes you will get the big boxing events on TVP sports in webstreams, goldiptv then TVP sports, but even that now can be hit and miss, have you tried a software update on your box as it may then give you the latest version, there is also a good bit of information on the E2i player update thread on here.

Yeah I did a box update despite being warned about something or other might not work again but it went ok. I've had the zGemma for quite a few years now and never realised I had those plug-ins !!!!

Yeah it's a good plugin to have and apps like watch series you can search all favourite TV shows box sets popcorn HD good for movies cartoon HD good for TV shows movies it is a great plugin to have

Back