Adjusting iptv recording lengh

Hi guys I have a zgemma h2s using wooshbuild I record onto a 400g external hard drive its some times hit and miss but can't seem to be able to record more than 3 hours at a time for example I record boxing on ss arena programme lasts 4 hours it will only record for exactly 3 hours every time how do you adjust this please is it in settings or something thanks in advance.

Hi guys I have a zgemma h2s using wooshbuild I record onto a 400g external hard drive its some times hit and miss but can't seem to be able to record more than 3 hours at a time for example I record boxing on ss arena programme lasts 4 hours it will only record for exactly 3 hours every time how do you adjust this please is it in settings or something thanks in advance.
I have the same problem, did you find a solution?

As a "work around" why not set up two timers of three ( or whatever is needed) hours, obviously the second one starting when the first finishes.

Just a thought.

As a "work around" why not set up two timers of three ( or whatever is needed) hours, obviously the second one starting when the first finishes.

Just a thought.
Yeah, I'd thought of that....it was just the convenience of doing an instant record and setting the duration that would have been handy. Thanks for replying.

your lucky you can record iptv that easy lol
how is your hdd setup
some formats only allow a certian file size

I managed to find a solution to my recording issues.....I changed stream type to 4097 and it's great now :smiley:

Back