Advice on cloud iboxes!!

Alboy83

Hi all!

Been looking into getting a new box and came across these, what are the difference between, cloud ibox 1, ibox plus and ibox 3?

Ideally really looking for one that can record and watch something else and good epg, can anyone recommend and seller if these boxes?

Any help would be appreciated!!

I have an ibox 2+. It is an excellent little box with many features including excellent epg. It also has great video on demand and streaming capabilities, which can be used while recording a channel. However, it only has a single tuner, so cannot record one broadcast channel while watching another. As far as I am aware, the ibox 3 does, BUT, the second tuner is NOT a satellite one, but a hybrid cable/freeview tuner. So if you do not have a cable connection, the second tuner will be limited to only the freeview channels (from your ariel, not a satellite dish). Hope this helps.

Thanks mate, sounds a great little box, idea to what I'm looking for apart from the recording feature, the box would be in my main living room so ideally looking for that. Do you know any other box that that's round about same price or near it and can recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 boxs 2 different hdmi connections 2 different feeds. One for recording. But wouldnt be Much cheaper.
World of satellite has a good range to give u an idea

Good idea but I think I would go for one box, will pop on world of sat, see what there is, thanks for replys guys

If I bought one off the world of sat, would it basically do the same stuff as cloud box like load your cline or nline to the box?

if you buy a cloud box you will have to get a clone safe image. these are not hard to find just remember they will never be as good as an original. however, as suggested buy two single tuner boxes as think dual tuner is rubbish so i am led to beleive.

Yes. But if original box you get much better support and help/plugins etc. Always buy the best you can afford

Cheers lads, much appreciated replies, any problems, I'll defo be back for some advice ha

Back