advice vu + solo 2 box 320gb hard drive built in

leejon123

i have curently got a v8s box which i am really please with ive had it 12 months with no issues,im considering getting the vu + solo 2 i no a guy who is doing these boxes heres the advert,he chareges £230 for the box plug and play then £70 evry year after to keep the channels.is there anything else i need to no b4 i commit myself to purchase,
he has 100% positive feedback on his facebook page with 100s of happy customers,what do u guys think

Full sky package 1 year every single channel available to sky plus box office sports
All sky sports by sports Epsn setanta 3pm kick offs eurosport f1 channel mutv Chelsea TV Liverpool TV and many more
All sky movies
All kids channels
All international channels
All music channels
All documentaries
All xxx channels (can be blocked)
Over 900 channels
All you need is Internet connection and sky dish and wires
Add me as a friend and ask for prices
Recording
Rewinding
Pausing
Series link

You can certainly get cheaper twin tuner receivers but not of the same quality as the Solo2, as an example you could get the Zgemma H.2S for around £85 then an external USB powered hard drive 500gb for around £30 and then a line say an average of £30 totalling £145 if your prepared to read and set it up yourself.

Another thing Nothing lasts forever in this game and with the recent blackout of Sky italy on 13 east and Sky germany expected next in around 3 weeks or so the UK counterpart must have something waiting in the wings in the near future.

If you have Cable at your property then that would be a better investment

hi FreeUK thanks for your reply,i do have cable does the vu boxes work through cable only or would i need a different box ?

---------- Post Merged at 12:08 PM ----------

just spoken to wos and they laughed at me and said they have been talks of this for the last 10 years.

assured me its original direct from a german supplier and like i said there is no negative comments on his facebook page regarding these boxes or any other boxes he sells in the last few years.

just spoken to wos and they laughed at me and said they have been talks of this for the last 10 years.

They would do as they are selling you a product, if you have cable then i would suggest something like the Xtrend ET8000 it has 3 plug and play tuner slots so you could have 1 x single sat tuner and 2 x Cable tuners which would give you the option to record from either sat or Cable.

Dont forget with Cable comes HD sat does not

Back