AJ channel list updated - 2/7/2013

Hi, sorry I am a newbie here.
I followed instructions and installed this none of my channels show, luckily I had already dumped them to a USB so got them back.
any idea what this file is suppose to do please? I have skybox F5 bought off ebay with 12 month gift.
regards
transpire, this list is the latest list and all channels are working with very few people having problems. its good you got your channels back but you say you got a box with gift off ebay!!. you took a gamble there because in most cases people lose there line after a month or two, its not good to buy from ebay like that, plenty of warnings on this site alone for doing so!!
was the list pre-installed on the box when you bought it??
try another provider with a test line and install this list to see it is not the line provided with your box, the test line will be free for 24 hours. if you get the channels, which you will, then you'll know what's at fault.
hope this helps, john.

Hi and thank u for the reply.
I can still return it to the guy on ebay under 14 days warranty if that's the case its very dodgy Business.
Yes the listing were pre installed but half channels don't work
like non of the SKY Movies work and I am not sure if they are suppose to anyways lol.
what do u suggest I return this and just buy another BOX and then get a line from someone here?
Thank u in advance

return the box if you think you should but personally I would as you don't know who your provider is so you cant get your line tested. you should have all available channels both sports, movies,childrens, music and for both you and her....:whistling:adult with that gift. but on the other hand the box could be ok and like I said in the previous post -a 24 hour test line and install this list , then see what happens. you say you have 14 days but you just need one to test it with a new list. also check the box for the latest firmware which would look something like this - MAIN CHIP - ALI 3601 and s/ware version ALI 3601 27_03_2013_XXXX. ( menu=> tools => information)
if they are there then its the latest firmware to date and your box should be ok then its just a matter of a new gift and you can post here for a recommendation:

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...5-anyone-recommend-good-cccam-pay-server.html

if they are not present you can go to skybox.cc and download the firmware there. if you have trouble installing the firmware chances are its a clone
so return it while you can and order from someone reputable. its up to you!!

return the box if you think you should but personally I would as you don't know who your provider is so you cant get your line tested. you should have all available channels both sports, movies,childrens, music and for both you and her....:whistling:adult with that gift. but on the other hand the box could be ok and like I said in the previous post -a 24 hour test line and install this list , then see what happens. you say you have 14 days but you just need one to test it with a new list. also check the box for the latest firmware which would look something like this - MAIN CHIP - ALI 3601 and s/ware version ALI 3601 27_03_2013_XXXX. ( menu=> tools => information)
if they are there then its the latest firmware to date and your box should be ok then its just a matter of a new gift and you can post here for a recommendation:

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...5-anyone-recommend-good-cccam-pay-server.html

if they are not present you can go to skybox.cc and download the firmware there. if you have trouble installing the firmware chances are its a clone
so return it while you can and order from someone reputable. its up to you!!

I am not sure what the CCam is but I am read about these.
I will return it but first need to see if its genuine product or not and why my most channels don't work like SKY Sports and Sky movies non work.
here is a picture of the Version? can u identify if its real or fake?
http://i43.tinypic.com/2lmnfhw.jpg
and can u please send a direct link to what software I need to upgrade this F5 Box?
Thank uf or your help.

Last edited:
hi there just wondering if anybody can pm me the new channel list for the skybox f5 as i am new on here so it wont let me download it from the page any help would be gratefull.

hi johnner09 i have a cc line but need to update my channel list as some channels are missing and i need to put btsport on it but it wont let me download it from here thats why i wanted you to message me the link.

All channels appear to be working great now except I have had the box for three days and half the times the channels don't come on or says scrambled and other times they work but sometime freeze.
ii read this is normal but how normal is it?

newbie here going to give this a shot..
does this also update box nation which seems to have gone down recently too?

This was fantastically easy to do, even for a noob such as myself, clear and easy to follow instructions, if you follow them you really cant go wrong

im hoping to update my list now.thanks for the link.

---------- Post Merged at 04:01 PM ----------

I have updated the channels but sport is in kids etc.any ideas what ive done wrong guys?

hi am new here can anyone get me a link for aj channel list please

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 AM ----------

hi am new here can anyone get me a link for aj channel list please

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 AM ----------

help please:(

Back