All channels bouquets missing in epg

Scouselad

Hi guys just flashed to sucmnsees latest which is brill! When i press epg i can't get "All Channels" bouquets to show, so far I've checked - its not hidden, I've got generate main bouquet set to yes, rescanned & rebooted as norm. Any ideas??

Also bit of a stupid one when i change channel or press OK the info panel that comes up showing channel name, HD, Dolby digital etc, is showing NI Sly?? although I'm set to Sly Uk, is this normal?

heres a screenshot if you can make it out

screenshot.jpg

Thanks Guys

image.jpg

Here is the png from the skin file

---------- Post Merged at 05:07 PM ----------

I take it your using auto bouquet maker. I have no idea on that sorry

Scumnsee has generate main bouquet to no in providers because if you choose yes it will show the correct numbers in the all channels bouquet but the sections bouquets entertainment etc would be 4 digits long instead of 3 to change bouquets in epg just press next and previous between 0 to change them.

If you want the all channels bouquet in autobouqete marker providers change sky uk generate main bouquet to yes

---------- Post Merged at 05:09 PM ----------

That symbol is for sky premium channels

Last edited:
Yep i definitely need to go to specsavers looked like ni sly to me :binoculars:

cheers mate

---------- Post Merged at 05:14 PM ----------

Scumnsee has generate main bouquet to no in providers because if you choose yes it will show the correct numbers in the all channels bouquet but the sections bouquets entertainment etc would be 4 digits long instead of 3 to change bouquets in epg just press right and left between 0 to change them

---------- Post Merged at 05:09 PM ----------

That symbol is for sky premium channels

Thanks dsayers2014 just thought goin by the pics I've seen put up "All Channels" was available in the epg, I mainly like bein able to scroll down rather than have to go to sections.

Back