Amazon Firestick/ Peacock Tv at it again!!!!!!

bondy lad

Evening All, Just when you thought you had got rid of me for a while, "Ime back ", had a phone call from my mate saying his picture on Peacock tv was "out of focus "again,, previously you guys advised me to go to ,Settings, display and sound,, go to Display and change video resolution to 108x60,then to Audio and scroll to Surround sound and tick on PCM or i think Stereo, but all ours say PCM,,, however , not only his and my sons are now both out of focus, mine for some reason is ok? We need this for the 3pm footy on Saturday,,,can you advise what to do please as i guess the process somehow has changed,,, many thanks ,incidentally two are on vpn USA and the other is on streamlocator (no vpn on).

Evening All, Just when you thought you had got rid of me for a while, "Ime back ", had a phone call from my mate saying his picture on Peacock tv was "out of focus "again,, previously you guys advised me to go to ,Settings, display and sound,, go to Display and change video resolution to 108x60,then to Audio and scroll to Surround sound and tick on PCM or i think Stereo, but all ours say PCM,,, however , not only his and my sons are now both out of focus, mine for some reason is ok? We need this for the 3pm footy on Saturday,,,can you advise what to do please as i guess the process somehow has changed,,, many thanks ,incidentally two are on vpn USA and the other is on streamlocator (no vpn on).
When you say out of focus ...you mean zoomed in ? Or blurry picture?

yes, zoomed in, you can only see top of players head? Just to add, this happens only on Peacock tv, all other channels are fine.

Last edited:
Make sure the app is the up to date one,.and also make sure the VPN is forced stop if you are using Stream locator for Peacock because VPN s run on the background and definitely conflicts with Stream locator.
I watch Peacock on Fire Cube with no problems doing the above!

Be nice to tell us what suggestion fixed it so it helps others
Firstly I uninstalled app,, re installed on downloader,, firesticktricks.com/peacock, I then went to applications on firestick, I then clicked on manage installed applications, from there scrolled to Peacock tv, clicked on that and cleared data then cache, back button a couple of times and went to , display and audio, clicked on display and changed resolution to 1080x 60, and clicked Confirm change, I then clicked on Audio and clicked on surround sound and changed from best available to PCM ( some firestick may say Stereo click that I believe if PCM not visible,,, then I hit house button and simply signed back in to Peacock tv and picture was back to normal,,, it definitely was nothing to do with the “ magnify” system,,, hope this helps,,, and again, too guys and information, thank you all.

Last edited:
Back