Amazon Stick - New Life

Blizzard17

Good Afternoon

I have two amazon sticks that had Plex running on them fine until a few days ago..Now all access to content is lost due to plex kicking people of the system..
I was wondering if any one has any idea if you are able to flash the amazon sticks or install a version of wooshbuild on them to gain access to the satellite channels ect including streaming the latest online content Cheers
Any help would be great

you can install kodi yourself, via adbfire/adblink from a laptop or download es file explorer from the amazon app store and google the instructions to install kodi through es file explorer. Once kodi is installed you can pretty much install whatever you want in relation to addons for streaming channels/movies/tv series or whatever. Or you could install a pre configured build with popular addons already installed. Hope this helps.

Hi thanks for the reply, I have installed kodi on them but don't get on with it tbh..And with kodi in the limelight at the moment with piracy I just wondered if there was anything else someone has managed to do with the amazon sticks

If kodi is the only option for the sticks what is the best builds out there with the previous configured add ons? personally have a Zgemma H2S set up and love the setup through Wooshbuild..Was just wondering if theres something good out there for the amazon sticks as well..

From a personal point of view, im not a fan of preconfigured builds for the firestick, mainly because it seems to hamper performance. Things like the fire tv box, or any other android based set top box may be better running heavy builds. I like to keep it simple with my firesticks, just having a few decent addons on for the content I require. My preferred addons are exodus,phoenix,salts,castaway,live premiership,adrian sports,specto. They serve me well for tv series, films and live sports. But they're just my preference.
Take a look here for other popular add ons
http://www.bestdroidplayer.co.uk/xb...est-xbmc-apps-addons-for-your-android-tv-box/
As far as pre configured builds go, again, its just a matter of personal preference. I have kodi installed on a laptop also, and my preferred build of choice is a one called 'the beast'. But again,just my personal preference. Take a look here for popular builds, inluding some info on each
http://www.alphr.com/software/10027...xbmc-builds-for-sports-movies-fire-sticks-and
Hope this helps.

Back