Amy Winehouse Found Dead In London Home

noelyf

VIP Member
418.jpg

Saturday 23 July 2011

Singer Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her home in Camden, north London, at the age of 27, police have confirmed.

Officers were called by the ambulance service to an address in NW1 just after 4pm today.

"On arrival, officers found the body of a 27-year-old female who was pronounced dead at the scene," a police statement said.

Her death is being treated as unexplained and inquiries are continuing into the circumstances, it added.

(More to follow)

Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her home in London, it has been reported.
The Back To Black singer was apparently found at 4pm and her death is believed to be unexplained.
Winehouse had been seen with her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield earlier this week as the teenager took to the stage at the iTunes festival.

419.jpg

Passing: Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her home this afternoon

While she didn't perform any tracks, Winehouse apparently begged the crowds to buy Dionne's album.
A source said: 'Amy staggered onstage and grabbed the mic to beg the crowd to buy her protege’s new album.'
Winehouse's appearance at the concert came after she cancelled her European tour following a disastrous performance in June when she stumbled onto the stage in Belgrade and gave an incoherent performance appearing very disorientated and removed from reality.

Following the concert which saw fans enraged and the subsequent video that circulated to millions she cancelled the remaining dates of her European tour.

A statement released by the troubled singer's spokesperson said that the 27-year-old would be given 'as long as it takes' to recover.
The statement read: 'Amy Winehouse is withdrawing from all scheduled performances.

'Everyone involved wishes to do everything they can to help her return to her best and she will be given as long as it takes for this to happen.'

Last edited:
Agreed H.....she was immensely talented, and would have had a very long career if she had just stayed away from the drugs. You could see how badly they were ruining not only her body, but her performance.

cant believe it,i blame that Fielder-Civil,he got her f##ked up on heroin,england has lost a great talent,r.i.p,amy

i know its bad to say but this was always going to be the outcome so many tried to save her yet she chose to take drugs and alcohol, terrible waste of life, she had everything to look forward to, RIP Amy. :(

Sad about her death, but if you live the type of lifestyle she was living then your cards are pretty much marked. Still, she had a great set of pipes and made some good music. R.I.P.

Back