An beginner beginning

Ok you have had some good advice

So I would

1. Get a iptv sub with VOD that will handle 99% of your viewing.

When you get confident sign up for a streamio and real debrid account. That will fill in any gaps on VOD and you won't get loads of dead links.
I like this advice.
I'm using Streamio w rd, and don't mess with VOD stuff. I feel like there is not a need for VOD content if your using Streamio, or am I missing something?
(Granted I have had crap providers with crap VOD)

I like this advice.
I'm using Streamio w rd, and don't mess with VOD stuff. I feel like there is not a need for VOD content if your using Streamio, or am I missing something?
(Granted I have had crap providers with crap VOD)
Well you are not dependent on supplier and can choose the quality you want to watch. My Mrs wants to watch that silly Robbie Williams crap it's there already.

Well you are not dependent on supplier and can choose the quality you want to watch. My Mrs wants to watch that silly Robbie Williams crap it's there already.
hey mike - any good walkthrough for Stremio please? and also CinemaHD - I don`t know if there is an official install for Cinema HD.

Hey all. I have been having a nose about and am finding I have loads of questions. I can see you all have way more experience/knowledge than me so I’m hoping you’ll excuse the idiot questions 🥺

We ditched sky many moons ago. We’ve been plodding along with freesat, Netflix, Disney, probably other things the kids have talked me into plus the films they keep renting.

We tried a fire stick with some apps on - without (the link thingie that I’ve forgotten the name of that gets you more/better links) anyway half the house couldn’t remember how to use it, the other half found loads of dead links all the time and endless buffering.

We’ve gone back to what we have and haven’t dipped into anything else. We’ve asked around if anyone has iptv and nobody knows what it is in our family and friends 😫 so here I am.

We are with Vodafone 🫤 I’ve read the Vodafone thread, but we are locked in for another 15 months. Is that going to be a pita? Or just luck of the draw and maybe need a vpn?

I had a quick look on request. Everyone asks for vod- is that all singing all dancing channels and films? Netflix? Disney? Sky channels? Or if I request do I need to be specific about what type of channels I’m looking for uk/us/netflix/disney etc etc?

Can I start on the fire sticks we have?

When you request one stream is that just one tv watching at a time (or I could move the fire stick around) and 2 would allow 2 rooms - even if the same stream? (We have teens so watching the same thing in different rooms happens a lot!)

Are all interfaces the same or does each provider vary/do you need to download something 🤔

Sorry if this is too many stupid questions 🥺🥺🫣🫣
I’m sure I’ll have more soon!
Which Firestick do you have mate? And for how long you`ve had it? I`d suggest reset to factory settings and start again. They all need a reset every year or so.

Back