Andrew Mcdonald OpenATV 5.3 - Backup Image Cable Set Up

Andy Mcd

Andrew Mcdonald OpenATV 5.3 - Backup image with a modded version of Kiddac's Slyk1-HD 5.202 skin and Grog68's Movie Organisor plugin.

Here is my back up image which was created with the help of Willio :)
Created this as there isnt a lot of back up images just now for the H2 with a cable set up.

The skin is a modded version of Kiddac’s Slyk1-HD 5.202 with all the latest mods already done.
Picon in InfoBar
Yellow timeline and EPG line
Yellow progress bars
EPG now, next & later
Record button mod
Toppicks mod
Sky Icons mod

Have Also Included Kiddacs Vskin HD Feel Free To Give This Guy Some Beer Tokens As Well For All His Hard Work For These Skins

http://slyk1hd.yolasite.com/ :)

Comes With CCcam_230 mgcamd_138r1

Have Included Screenshots And Also A Full Picon Pack That Should Be Added To Your USB

Enjoy :)

Image Download Link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n9jzspi38zfkwtt/AADCP_51JoIRi6fVFmSD59o5a?dl=0

Picon Pack Download https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t0tp0t8xf2hvwae/AACbbmTXn3vuDORyrMzU1LYka?dl=0

Screen Shots Link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9zgvz1zlw0ns7m4/AAAbAJdEDywgAYUTjRpl5Mmla?dl=0

Attachments

• sky1.jpg
    sky1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 60
  • sky2.jpg
    sky2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 62
  • sky 3.jpg
    sky 3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 67
  • sky 4.jpg
    sky 4.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 64
  • sky 5.jpg
    sky 5.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 69
  • sky6.jpg
    sky6.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 70
  • sky7.jpg
    sky7.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Sorry, forgive my ignorance. I've not done a cable one before, only numerous satellite ones.

This image takes the vermin cable channels, but operates them with a frontend as though it is a sly satellite system. Have I got that right?

Sorry, forgive my ignorance. I've not done a cable one before, only numerous satellite ones.

This image takes the vermin cable channels, but operates them with a frontend as though it is a sly satellite system. Have I got that right?

Hi

Yea mate thats right, its a virgin set up (Cable) using a sky Skin :)

hey man, thanks a bunch for this

the only problem i have, it doesn't allow me to add favorites to my bousquets

there just isn't an option to do it when pressing menu while highlighting the channel

any ideas?

And mods are nothing to do with me (except movie planner) .i.e menu screen, bouquet screen, infobar. If you want the original version visit my slyk-1-hd skin thread.
I wish people wouldn't put modded version of my skins in their back up builds.

Anyone had an issue like I am having, line is connected, epg/bouts all updated but only getting channel 4 and a signal of 29%

Done a scan and found 400 odd channels.

Hi guys, trying to set up box as I think my build is wrong. I am currently running Zgemma with Red HD skin and can only get FTA channels. I thought about reflashing the box but was unsure what file needs to go in the root of the USB stick or whether I can just place the ZGEMMA folder in the root and it will find it? Do I need to add the Picon pack on the USB too? I have had the same problem as mcarthch. I'm not sure how to check if my line is working though or whether it is reading the CCcam.cfg file. Any help would be gratefully received.

Hi

If you are only getting FTA channels then this will be an issue with your line provider/gift/ not the image also cable will always show as 29%

if if you search in the forum you will find step by step instructions on how to flash your box.

Quick breakdown on how to flash download the image extract it and place it on a formatted USB stick then place it in the back USB slot and power on the box it will then say flash on the front display once done and box boots up you need to inisalise your hard drive and create a swap file you will find all details on this in the forum

also for picons once you have done the above download the picon pack extract it and using FileZilla or any other ftp method go to media/HDD and add the folder in there and reboot your box.

I've been assured by supplier that Line is fine. I'll I've done is insert the line into CCcam.cfg file. Do I need to do anything else with a Cline?

I've been assured by supplier that Line is fine. I'll I've done is insert the line into CCcam.cfg file. Do I need to do anything else with a Cline?

I'm having exactly the same problem with mine, everything seems to be set-up correct but only FTA channels will work....

Once you have flashed your box and set up your hard drive it's a simple case of ftp your line/gift into user/keys it will ask you to overwrite the file in there ok that and once done your channels will be going

if your only getting FTA channels then it is your line provider

you can check your line by going into the softcam panel to do this press

Blue button softcam softcam panel yellow button which is ccaminfo then go to servers

in there you will find details of your line and of which if going will have a green circle

Last edited:
I have checked the line by doing what you said and it is showing the line with a green rectangle next to it. However I haven't placed anything in Keys folder as it is a Cline and I have only placed it in CCcam.cfg file. Is that correct?

Last edited:
I have completed all the above steps as directed too. I'm getting the line showing with a red circle next to it. However, I have tested the line on my older H1 box and it works fine so there is no problem there. Is there anything else it could be?

Back