Android Box Recommendations

dt99

TK Veteran
Hi, I know this question has been asked more times than anyone cares to remember, but I'm looking for serious recommendations.

I'm selling my Formuler F1 box and Amazon Fire TV and I want a decent Android box for IPTV/Terrarium/Kodi.

Formuler F1 box is struggling with IPTV.......It's not my service etc, as it runs fine on my Fire TV, so I don't need any suggestions around this and the Fire TV is the 1st generation, so it's outdated and time for an upgrade.

Recommendations would be welcome, along with any reasons why you think it's good. I don't want to just buy some cheap £20 box from Amazon and it last 2 months, I would rather get something decent and worthwhile.

Thanks everyone :(y)::(y)::(y):

Hi, I know this question has been asked more times than anyone cares to remember, but I'm looking for serious recommendations.

I'm selling my Formuler F1 box and Amazon Fire TV and I want a decent Android box for IPTV/Terrarium/Kodi.

Formuler F1 box is struggling with IPTV.......It's not my service etc, as it runs fine on my Fire TV, so I don't need any suggestions around this and the Fire TV is the 1st generation, so it's outdated and time for an upgrade.

Recommendations would be welcome, along with any reasons why you think it's good. I don't want to just buy some cheap £20 box from Amazon and it last 2 months, I would rather get something decent and worthwhile.

Thanks everyone [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Why not go for the nvidia shield.should handle everything smoothly

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Why not go for the nvidia shield.should handle everything smoothly

It's the cost that puts me off. I would love one of these, I'm hoping to sell my F1 box and Fire TV and then use that to purchase a new box.....without is costing me anymore or the wife will do her nut.

It's the cost that puts me off. I would love one of these, I'm hoping to sell my F1 box and Fire TV and then use that to purchase a new box.....without is costing me anymore or the wife will do her nut.
I know what you mean lol..to be fair go for the formuler z7+

Second generation firestick with smart iptv app and terrarium tv for movies and tv shows, name a better combo, i'll wait...

Second generation firestick with smart iptv app and terrarium tv for movies and tv shows, name a better combo, i'll wait...

True, I have a FireStick, I just find it slow to navigate menu's etc. It runs IPTV very well, I jut think it's slow.

i have 2 android boxes a MXQ pro and a H96 Pro plus + a Mag 256. In my opinion the H96 Amlogic Octa Core 3G/32G is the best of the bunch. Out of the 3 the worst buy in my humble opinion was the Mag.

New amazon fire tv box is very good .I have 2 and no problems running anything.Sticks are ok but they have less memory and slower processor.Have tried lots of android boxes but amazon fire boxes are rock solid and fairly future proof.

Thanks everyone. The z7+ seems to get recommended the most, so I guess that's the one to go for.......one question, I have read online that the epg is really poor, very slow to load, is this correct?

It's either this box or an Nvidia shield, which is very expensive.

Thanks everyone. The z7+ seems to get recommended the most, so I guess that's the one to go for.......one question, I have read online that the epg is really poor, very slow to load, is this correct?

It's either this box or an Nvidia shield, which is very expensive.
Z7+ is a fairly new box. The EPG works but slow The development team are aware of this problem and an update is in the pipeline..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back