Answer the question and ask another

A: No mate. Worry does nothing but give you ulcers. Just take as much precaution as you can. It will be what it is.

Q: What time you have to be at work in the morn?

A) Nah, will wait for the dvd

Q) Will Star Trek live up to all the hype ?

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Bro, you missed Gigli and Glitter !

Hence my very debatable comment, tho Gigli kinda grows on you....like a very well meaning fungus!!

A: 10 A.M. Eastern Time.
Q: When is the last time you voluntered to do something? sorry for sp*

A: yes its two states away from me. and the United States likes to travel. :)
Q: Now are you worried?!?!?

A) yes, as I was slated to goto Tijuana Mx in mid May for a church mission ( I am their traveling dentist), but now I need to rethink.

Q) Can endo cook (well enough for the food not to sicken people) ?

A) yes, as I was slated to goto Tijuana Mx in mid May for a church mission ( I am their traveling dentist), but now I need to rethink.

sorry i had to.roflmao

In your case Endo, I would definitely change my answer to yes as well. That brings a whole different light to the subject when you plan to travel there.

We already have the swine flu here in texas. It doesn't really scare me. The only thing that scares me is the West Nile Virus, as I've known a few who have gotten it....including one who worked here at the refinery.

We already have the swine flu here in texas. It doesn't really scare me. The only thing that scares me is the West Nile Virus, as I've known a few who have gotten it....including one who worked here at the refinery.

i have a bad feeling about this flu, alot of people are spring breaking mind you... just got a bad gut feeling. and no i normally could care less.

samething they said about the hong kong flu.....the peking flu.....the shanghi flu.....the asian flu.....the from somewhere across the world but will be on your doorstep flu.....my last flu shot was in 1990, and I haven't had one since.

sorry OT, but

influenza is usually associated in cold(er) weather as late fall, winter,

for it to rear its ugly head in spring is a bad omen. Spring is when it is warmer and the host resistence is better (stronger) so this fact of the flu bug arising now worries me as to its morbidity and mortality.

yes it is...

will it become pandemic tho?? I surely HOPE NOT!!! We've got enough badness in this country w/o some silly flu causing problems

Sleep....what's that?? Oh yeah, he probably does when the computer goes out!

How much time per day are you online?

lol wen the other half is at work or a sleep, down to two sites now weening myself of slowly. no longer shake wen i hear the name facebook.

would u like me to run you threw the rules of cricket as its my day off tomoz so iv a spare few hours.:angel:

Yes, if you could. I've seen it on tv a few times, and don't fully understand it. I get there is a bat....ball....pitcher (bowler)....next image I get is hitting a homerun over the right-center field wall......

lol so which game would u like me to start with twenty/20 or 50 overs or the 4day version. or we can go for test cricket.

:spy: there's more than one?? I was wondering when I would here some of the international cricket scores of 752-641 why they kept going....

Start small....twenty/20

A-cricket is boring:)

Q-who aer easier to raise boys or girls? i have both and still dont know

Back