Any good iptv android boxes out

Nvidia Shield, best Android box by a mile.

Apart from that you have Firesticks, Fire TV, Formuler Z7+, but the Shield is the best all-round box. All depends on your budget, what you want from the box etc.

Hi Thanks, Ive the zgemma H2S and an x96 mini but was thinking of something else in round that price range, it only for watching IPTV.
thanks.

Thanks, have you used one?

I have one. Like all Android boxes, turn on developer options and find a suitable launcher and you're good to go.

Please don't laugh....but what's a launcher?.....using a firestick which isn't working with catchup now

Super cheap is the MXQ Pro 4k. Can be found on fleabay for £23 ish. Works just fine if all you want to do is IPTV. They don't have much memory so it all goes a bit flaky if you want to run loads of stuff on it. But hey, you get what you pay for. As an IPTV box they are fine.

Nivada sheild are the best but far to much overkill for iptv.

I would go for a formulerbox if I were you. I would get a firestick 4k over a MX box every time

Problem is the Nvidia shield might be overkill but given that the z8 costs around £125 and the shield can often be had for around £150 most people are better off spending the extra.

Other than the z8 app the cost of the device does not reflect the hardware. Without the app the box is no better than a £60 generic Chinese box from gearbest

Also the app firmware whilst beautiful isn't perfect and I personally feel that at this price point it should be. Historically formuler were slow to fix issues on the z7, personally don't trust them

Problem is the Nvidia shield might be overkill but given that the z8 costs around £125 and the shield can often be had for around £150 most people are better off spending the extra.

Other than the z8 app the cost of the device does not reflect the hardware. Without the app the box is no better than a £60 generic Chinese box from gearbest

Also the app firmware whilst beautiful isn't perfect and I personally feel that at this price point it should be. Historically formuler were slow to fix issues on the z7, personally don't trust them

Have you used one of the generic boxes they are not in the same league as a formuler box.

I agree I would not buy a z8 but the z7+ is a great box. I have never had any issues with mytvonline, I think that is more to do with your supplier

Have you used one of the generic boxes they are not in the same league as a formuler box.

I agree I would not buy a z8 but the z7+ is a great box. I have never had any issues with mytvonline, I think that is more to do with your supplier

Yes plenty of them over the years. Main issue tends to be remotes not being blutooth which is an easy fix. Equally larger companies like Xioami do some great android boxes. Some even have Android TV rather than the mobile version. Depending on which IPTV app you use the boxes are great in my opinion. The ones that typically have issues and tend to be poorer are those boxes using RK chips (based on my experience)

Last edited:
got to be honest, from a avalue point of view my go to box is

Android 8.1 TV Box, Kingbox K2 PRO S Quad Core 2GB+16GB: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

currently £25.99 and only one in stock however there are other sellers.

the good thing is the remote.

its rf rather than ir and works regardless of where you point it.

they do a version with an rf remote so be careful if you buy one that youre getting the correct remote. both look completely different.
Currently unavailable lol

Back