Anyone know where the skin is after doing a backup

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
after backing up my settings on Zgemma and putting new open atv on, everything has reloaded apart from the vm skin I had.
Any ideas where it would be in the settings on Zgemma as I can’t find it at all . Any help much appreciated , cheers

can't see vskin but it might be under a different name, i have it on mine because i use grogbuild freerange, perhaps @grog68 could tell you where it is/what it's called, i've tagged him so he sees this post

can't see vskin but it might be under a different name, i have it on mine because i use grogbuild freerange, perhaps @grog68 could tell you where it is/what it's called, i've tagged him so he sees this post
Thanks mate , I just presumed if you backed up all settings and plug ins then somewhere your skin would be ok the box too

Skins aren't backed up unless they have been added manually.
Path is /usr/share/enigma2/name of skin
Thanks willo , what was the name of the plug in you use to get into the boxes files , I have no pc with me at the moment but I remember you could access the files via a plug in, just can’t remember which one

DreamExplorer I think
That’s the one thanks willo

Last edited by a moderator:
after backing up my settings on Zgemma and putting new open atv on, everything has reloaded apart from the vm skin I had.
Any ideas where it would be in the settings on Zgemma as I can’t find it at all . Any help much appreciated , cheers
if you ftp to your box go here /usr/share/enigma2 if your skin is not there then reinstall it

it depends what vm skin you are looking for, there are a couple of them floating about. Grogbuild has kiddacs included in the downloadable plugins list, I think wb infinity has chabs skins included,

MENU > SETUP > USER INTERFACE > SKIN SETUP > OSD POSITION

This is for ViX, not sure of the path on ATV but it's in 'EXTENDED' something or other

Last edited:
Back