Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for uk Iptv with all services for android tv box. Preferably 4K (I have high speed fibre) and a decent catch up service.
Thanks

I am looking for a reliable, glitch free IPTV provider for a firestick.

I am sick of ones that start off well then continually buffer and crash. Looking for full UK package including all sport-3pm kickoffs, something well maintained, PPV channels etc.

Thanks

Looking for quality iptv sub for my smart tv for 3pm EPL kick offs ... trial plus prices reputable TK veterans only
cheers

Hi,
Can any one recommend a very good quality and reputable IPTV sub for my samsung TV smart iptv app? One with the least issues of buffering or freezing especially when you want to watch a big popular event.

Thanks

Looking for a good Iptv provider for Zgemma h2s. Must have full EPG, all sports, movies, box office, VOD and catch-up

I don’t want to be using a vpn so don’t contact if a VPN is required

Thanks in advance

Looking for an IPTV sub to use with SIPTV on my Samsung smart tv, with a view to getting a 4K Firestick if the provider has their own app.

Want all UK sports channels including RacingUK (preferably in HD) + 3PM football.
Sky Atlantic if possible.
Also all kids channels.
Movies would be a bonus.

Full on demand availability would be preferable over being able to record, but happy either way there.

Please may I trial your service and see a channel list and subscription price options?

This will be my main source of TV so want the best and most reliable service I can find.

I do not want to use a VPN. Not interested in your service it is a requirement.

I have “Sky Fibre Max” Internet.

Looking for new IPTV service for Kodi. Must use simple IPTV add-on. Would like an on demand or catch up service. Mainly need UK channels and some us channels for sport

Looking for a 24Hr test please
Gigablue on whooshbuild with the following:
- Support Xtream Editor
- Full UK Channels (Essential:BT Sport and Premier SP)
- US Channels (Mainly Sports)
- VOD
- Full EPG
- Glitch Free Service

Looking for Catchup ONLY!!! No other services needed! ONLY catchup to work with Heinz!

Also has to be able to work with e2m3ubouquet/IPTV Bouquet maker! I will NOT use any others!

Thank you

looking for a plex sever share that works with dreamplex, ie not a huge one that wont load on an E2 device

many thanks for any recommendations.

Hi looking for a reliable IPTV provider, not reseller as communication is key.

A 24hr test line first to see the quality

Im after full sub with VOD, 3pm kick offs etc, Im using a mag box

Must be stabble no freezing etc

Many thanks in advance

Hi, I've seen a lot of requests asking for sub information, but no replies. Is anyone able to recommend some reliable line and gift providers?

I have a ZGemma H.2S, a Sky sat dish and would like to find a provider with:

Sly Movies, Sports, Entertainment plus BEIN and American channels.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Anyone recommend a good IPTV service for a Vu plus running openvix.

VOD and catch up preferable.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back