Status
Not open for further replies.

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
THIS IS NOT FOR SATELLITE.

Rules for this thread.

• Post what you require, a uk line or one for southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • DO not click likes/thanks on posts just to get your name seen (or for any other reason.

Advisory!

We back no-one!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

We don't recommend you take advice from Zero posters or members who haven't been on the forum for long with no reputation.
I would "listen" to mainly - VIP members or TK veterans when being recommended by members here.
We do not back/endorse anyone here so you use information given, at your own risk/expense.

Looking for mgcam line for VM UK i need a test first as i am unsure if my line has run out thanks in advance

Looking for a uk vm 'N' Line , with all channels ,glitch free and test if possible.looking for a 6 or 12 month sub.regards

Can somebody provide me with a glitch free (if that really exists!?) N Line or C Line for VM UK? I would need a 24hr test line, but looking for a 12month subscription, so please provide costs etc.

I paid for a 12 months subscription for virgin media cccam line from this website called virgin ccam.com, I started 4 months ago and now the line does not work, when tried to log on to that website, it’s says url/page does not exist. I think these twats have done one.
I have noticed a similar website called mega cams.com, but this new website is most likely the same people that created the virgincccam.com website.

I recommend not buying 12 months and may be just sticking to say 3 months, as these server sites can shut down at any time, there is no support at all as this is all illegal and these server /sites are based abroad.

Can anyone recommend a good cccam server site for virgin media ???

Thanks

VM sub required.please no resellers. Need a top notch service where all channels work perfectly as some seem to lag on certain channels such as docs.

Can someone advise on virgin media lines for Zgemma? I need to use 2 devices on one line? Also please let me know how to purchase looking one set up ASAP. 12 months

Thanks

I am looking for 2 VM lines my usual provider has stopped selling them and two of my 4 have now expired. I purchased one on eBay that died after 10 days and can’t get hold of the chap anymore ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back