•PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
•BT Sport a priority
•Must have good customer service and support
•Direct supplier
•VPN not required
•PayPal payment

Using Enigma 2 Zgemma

Looking for a VM UK service.
Using on H7C with Grogbuild freerange installed - so will require Oscam line detail.
Test first, if happy 12 month sub

Hi,

I am looking for a Virgin Line for my ZGEMMA. I did have one but it was terrible.

I need sports to be working with almost no glitches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a cline trial. Moved to New house and internet speeds not great so looking to try a set up.

Hi looking for an N line for ROI with all sly and virmin, also any additional sports would be great... pay pal paymet too cheers.

Looking for a VM line. I'm after the full package. At the moment the less popular channels are freezing. I want 100% on all channels please.

Hi looking for a line Glasgow area no freezing
•Full UK Virgin package inc. HD, SD and FHD
•PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
•BT Sport a priority
•Must have good customer service and support
•Direct supplier
•Boxnation glitch free
•PayPal payment
many thanks

Currently have IPTV but looking at getting a cable box as couldn’t have one before but moved to a new house.

Does anyone have lines with 4K channels and PPV as not had a C or N line for years

Hi

I have a Zgemma H2h.

Im looking for an IPTV server that has all the sports and entertainment and 3pm plus asain.

The key factor I'm looking for is that the VOD section be updated regularly in terms of Bollywood films.

I'm also looking for a server that has the italian show ' Gomorrah ' (English Subs)

And also the Turkish show ''Ertugrul" (English Subs)

If you don't have any of them or can't get them please don't bother messaging me.

And I'm sorry if I've posted or said anything I'm not supposed to on this thread I'm not 100% if I'm in the right place.

Looking for a N line for VM UK please. Need a 24hr test first to test. All VM channels required. Good and helpful support would be helpful.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back