Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I am after trying IPTV, i have an nvidia shield and a Zgemma box it will need to work on. I would like all the sky channels, PPV, 3pm kickoffs and boxsets and movies.
Also help setting it up please

im using wooshbuild on an zgemma i55 and looking for a supplier for the following:

• full uk sly package
  • decent vod content
  • full epg and record
  • multiroom available
  • needs to work wish wooshbuild and have epg bouquets etc.
prefer direct supplier (no resellers) no freezing, decent support

Looking for new iptv provider, direct seller. All footie with no vpn, movies, TV shows, ppv etc and full sky. Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I continue to look for good quality Indian channels , not many suppliers can provide good quality Indian channels.
If You are a supplier that has good selection of indian channels and know that they are stable and good quality please get in touch.

Hi,

I have a Zgemma H2S Running Wooshbuild 6 (soon be 7) and I am looking for a trial IPTV with a view to subscribing.

This is what I require:

• Full UK package with EPG and Record
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • F1 not fussed about 3pm Kick Offs, NO VPN at present but will get one if provider is stable and reliable
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for wwe, boxing, box office)
  • Catch-up tv
  • Must have good customer service
  • No freezing or glitches
  • Direct supplier with own Private fast and reliable server NO RESELLERS
PM me with what you can provide.

Full UK sky channels
BT sport in hd
Vod
EPG

Will consider month or yearly sub
STB emu on Android box but options for m3u possibly too

Thanks

Hi,

I’m looking for a test with a view to a full subscription to run on my Edision OS Mini running OpenVix but would be beneficial if could also install on Samsung Smart IPTV (only running 1 at a time). Looking for a sub that includes the following: -

• Never set up IPTV before so some help would be needed
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • No adult
Thanks,

credit to russell2424

Looking for a free trial to test out today's 3pm EPL games.

I'm using smart iptv app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I'm looking for a free trail for full package including 3pm football kick off for Samsung smart tv through The app.

Cheers

Hi guys, looking for a good stable IPTV provider, will be used on smart tv. UK channels and HD sports are the main things I am looking for. No resellers please, would like a direct contact if something goes wrong. A service that doesn’t require a VPN presently is also required.

Hi all i am having issues with my current supplier so I am looking for the below as either backup or new service
  • Service working on enigma2 box with option to also work on android and smart tv
  • Full HD UK package and US/Canada
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Well organised EPG with films box sets neatly organised
  • Catch-up
  • Potential multi room
  • Offer of backup servers if main goes down for uninterrupted viewing as best as possible
  • Good rapid support from staff
Thanks in advance

Looking for an iptv subscription full package including full sly, all international sports and vod, which allows recording too. For enigma 2 (full script with bouquets) and firestick. Trial will be required...
Mike

IPTV sub needed for Smart tv and Zgemma. Based in Republic of Ireland. Main interest in live sports. Please provide a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back