Status
Not open for further replies.

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
    • State if you require region specific servers
    • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
    • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
    • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
    • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
    • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
    • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
    • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm looking for a UK IPTV subscription for a Zgemma H2.S with full EPG and ability to record. My priority though is 3pm kick offs - and I am searching for a service that doesn't freeze or buffer all the time. I would therefore like a 24 hour test whilst the football is on please. Many thanks.

IPTV needed to use on my zgemma h2s.

I would need ALL sly UK Channel line up ONLY. Don’t need 50000 channels around the world! PPV included.

In script format so I can ftp the line to the box. No plugins/addon stuff.

Hi, I have a MAG 254 box, and looking for a new server as current one freezes and the channels keep going in loop. I require all the channels PPV Asian etc etc. Also if possible if it can have a nice skin, so its easy for my family to use. Thanks again Happy new year!!

heey looking for a new supplier.. mostly for the 3pm... sly channels...usa... would ideally like it to have catchup tv.. movies and tv shows OD would be a nice bonus... would be running on nvidia shield using stbemu. {MAG)... vpn for the blackouts not an issue.. would really need a trial either 12 or 24 hours before paying if possible.. any help please inbox me.

Hi,

Happy new year all!

I'm looking for a UK IPTV subscription for a Zgemma 2S with EPG and multiroom. My priority though is 3pm kick offs which doesn't get blocked (not asking for much I know). I've been quoted £200 which is a joke.

Is it possible to get a 24 hour test whilst the football is on please.

Many thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for a UK IPTV subscription for a Zgemma 2S with EPG. Don't need all international channels, just all like sky. Would like 3pm kick offs which doesn't get blocked and not blocking football when game on. Also would like to be able to record IPTV channels.

Current provider supplied by I*****w is blocking football after about 5 mintues of start.

24 hour test pass whilst the football is on please.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Looking for M3U playlist for use with Perfect player.

Would need to have UK sports and 3pm kick offs.

Ideally with as many Scottish Club team channels as possible but obviously these will be harder to come by. (Aberdeen TV, Celtic TV, Dundee TV, Hearts TV, Hibs TV, Partick thistle TV and rangers TV)

Other UK TV entertainment channels a nice to have.

Many thanks

need to test a 24hr SLY UK IPTV service with support for FULL EPG via putty m3u etc.. then i can go further if test is successfull.

for a Zgemma H2.s Box running wooshbuild v7

Looking for IPTV for VU+ Enigma
I've seen some great ones online where people have a vast library of OD TV shows, full EPG etc. Ideally have:
  • Full EPG
  • Not as a plugin
  • Record
  • PPV
  • 3PM matches, USA Channels and all soccer channels
  • No freezing
  • On Demand
  • Multi-room
  • No VPN
Cheers.

Hi

Can anybody recommend me a good server for my Zgemma i55 Enigma box ?
  • EPG for UK Channels
  • The ability to Record
  • PPV
  • 3PM matches, USA Channels and all soccer channels
  • No freezing
  • On Demand
  • No VPN
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back