Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to change my iptv sub and will want a trial first. Its for my mutant hd51

• Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
Pm me with details

Cheers

Looking for IPTV for H2S Box, currently got line on VM but would like full IPTV via script install, no glitching, HD Movies & Sports, catch up VOD etc.
Many Thanks

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • Xtream codes based, gso I can edit bouquets, channel names etc through xtream editor
Please PM with details.

Hi - I'm looking for IPTV Sub to use on Sony Smart TV via SS IPTV app.

Looking for full UK TV channels including, Movies, Sport etc.

Looking for trials to check Quality.

Please PM with details.

That time again,

Both me and dads sub due to expire

Looking for mostly sports and must be without a vpn.

Both Amazon fire boxes, using stb emu.

Test required.

Hi I`m looking for an iptv server that includes vod, 3pm kick offs without vpn and is responsive to messages. Devices will be mags, zgemmas and smart iptv app. Inbox please. Thanks.

Looking for full UK IPTV subscription for a Zgemma H2.S with full EPG (and recording of possible). Also is there a way to install without the use of a computer (I have a tablet)

HI
I have a fairly good IPTV supplier but would like to try another
UK and Irish channels,
sport
3PM kickoffs
US Channels, Documentary sport and News
Movies
VOD

PLEASE NO ADULT

Please PM me

Hi all. Currently using zgemma h2h box running ipab. There are varies options for full iptv but not sure which one to try. Is there any free trial available through the ipab vm skin.

Many thanks

I recently moved from a Mag Box to an android box. I have downloaded the STB Emulator and now need a subscription for this. My main priority is sports and asian channels and VOD if anyone can help me out.

Hi All, i would like to see if i can get a trial with a server owner, not a reseller. I have bought a service I'm not very happy with and would like to trial with someone else, but on these terms

1. Not a reseller
2. Will offer 1 to 3 months subs

I will be looking for a long term service in the end for friends and family as long as the service is good enough...

Thanks
Guv

Hi
IPTV trail please. Must have a sorted EPG. Zgemma h2s on openvix. Full Sly and other channels please. No out of sync sound, lock ups, disappearing channels, wrong channels on EPG, glitching out, re sold server or constant buffering please.
Cheers
RDF.

hi looking for iptv for smart iptv app. Looking for both Irish and uk channels and 3 pm kick offs with no need for a VPN.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back