Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

I'm looking for a c/n line for Southern Ireland for remaining channels (BT Sport, Eir Sport, etc.). Ideally would like a test line first. Possibly need two addition if the first one goes well! (using OpenATV on an XTrend ET7000)

Cheers!

looking for a sly line for a zgemma box and a IPTV XTREAM EDITOR and would like to be able to watch on tablet as well

Well, looks like my existing line supplier isn't bothering to maintain his servers anymore as the service has deteriorated and he's not answering messages. I've already got IPTV but I like the CS route for the channels that remain. So, I'm on the lookout for a new supplier. I'd like a test n-line that covers the BT channels, Eir 1&2 and Premier as well as the remaining entertainment and documentary channels.

I'm currently running Whooshbuild on my Zgemma H2S

Cheers

Hi guys, looking for a UK cline genuine card would be good if any still about
PM please, thanx

Looking for either c or n line for remaining sly channels, need a test line to check if eir sport, espn working right. Thanks

Hi I am looking for an N line for the uk with a 24hr test as my old supplier's has stopped working after 6 months and is not answering emails. Would appreciate help installing with team viewer

Anyone able to give a test UK nline (will consider cline if it works) with stable Comedy Central etc without glitches?
2 existing suppliers are glitching so bad they're unwatchable on VU+ Duo2

Hi, looking for open box v8s c or n line for 2 boxes , test first if possible, thanks

Last edited:
Hi.

Thanks to everyone who answered my request. I found a line. Unfortunately I think my box is on the fritz and it’s time for a new one.

Hi
Please am looking for a stable UK sly line for my Zgemma h2h box. test + price for 1year or lifetime subscription.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back