Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite -January , February and March only !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good reliable glitch free UK sat N Line for Zgemma H2S. 24 Hour Trial would be appreciated. Cheers!

Hi,

I hope you are all well.

I have just bought a zgemma h.2s and am looking for a reliable cline which included Irish channels.

Please PM me

Thank you in Advance

Looking for a line for a Zgemma H.2S and 2s (both box's running in the same house) please. Want to try a different supplier from my current. Test line from 4pm today please.

Please PM, Thanks

Hi,

Looking at making a purchase on a Zgemma h.2s. I am hopeful of a few prices for N-line subs. Ideally 6, 12 months and test lines??
Pm me if you are able to advise me.

Many thanks
Stuart

Hi, I have finally bought myself a zgemma H2S box through a link on the TK website. Nearly all set up now with Wooshbuild and very happy so far. the next step is to find a line for UK Sky, BT Sport etc. Can anyone help with recommendations please? If anyone can PM me with a referral I would be very grateful. Also I also have a second satellite dish pointing at the old astra which i maybe could move to point at a different satellite. I would really welcome some friendly advice.

Thanks in advance.

Hi finally took the plunge and bought a gemma box, can anyone recommend a cline for the full sky package .....please

---------- Post Merged at 05:54 PM ----------

Hi finally took the plunge and bought a gemma box, can anyone recommend a cline for the full sky package .....please

Hi, I have got myself my first Zgemma box. Can anyone help with sorting me out for a reliable N line please? If anyone can PM me with a referral or offer I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Hi i'm looking for a c line for zgemma s2
I think mine has stopped working, so a 24 hour test would be preferable to clarify my old line is dud and the new one is fine, then prices and packages 12/18 months etc
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back