Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite -January , February and March only !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I have just got myself zgemma star fta two tuner sat & cable t / h265 and I'm looking and I'm looking for the correct line to get me up and going please, any help would be great thanks

new looking for help.

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a seller for a line for a zgemma h2s box. Im new to this and know what the difference is between a c- line and n line. I am looking for a UK line and would like a test first if possible as i have had to re load my box after buying it pre loaded.

Any help greatly appricated
thanks

Hi,
Looking for an N line for mgcamd. I am looking for one I can test before hand. I am having freezing issues and will need to change if the issue is the server.
Also I may be setting up another box and need to know if the line can be used on more than one box.
Thanks
Chris

Could anyone supply a working line which won't keep freezing for a openbox v8s. Don't know what type of line that's on it but every channel freezes every minute or so for up to 20 secs. So bloody annoying

Hi i'm after a 12month mgcamd line for Sky UK. My current supplier just seems to have disappeared after being with them for over a year! Would be great if I could get a test line first. Thanks

Any reliable nlines lag free as best as possible, sky 12 months plus a test line be great, based in nireland, and please no people with small post counts as be ignored. Due to people making runners

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back